The Goat Spot Forum banner

Dazzle and Dandi

1866 Views 37 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  Electra552
This is Dazzle's first snow!! She seemed to be enjoying it, lol! :D

Dandi is almost a year old now. :) We love that goat! Her head is turned in a lot of the pics as the other side of her face was clipped by the vet when she had that infection. It's all better now though.

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Dazzle sure does look like she likes the snow! LOL! My little whether had his first snow yesterday. He didn't do anything cute like that. LOL.
She bounced around for 10 minutes this morning when she first went outside... it was entertaining to watch!
How cute! Dazzle looks like a real character. :love:
nice pictures. She is still my all time favorite but Glory is sure right up there also.
LOL, too funny. :) :ROFL:
We got a thin layer of snow this morning....we might get a small amount every year and Diamond called everyone a bunch of cry babies lol. Dandi is still my second favorite you have.....after Cosmo of course ;)
Wow, I might need a kid from that one when you breed her!
How is Dandi bred? She's really nice.
Dazzle sure looks like she's enjoying the snow - silly goat! :lol: Dandi is the consummate show goat it looks like - she is set up and showing her stuff in every picture! She has very nice stuff, too! :eek:hlala: :cool:

It snowed here today, and my girls were not a bit impressed! They stayed under their shelters until I went out to feed them. Of course, that could have something to do with the fact that our high was something like 19 degrees with a steady wind of 25 mph and wind gusts up to 45 mph. :roll:
I can't wait to get these two bred next year. :) Especially Dandi...

Dandi is out of CSB Gauge's G-Force *Ennobled* by Gauge, and her dam is Leaning Tree. A Deeno *Ennobled* by 2DOX Amigo *Ennobled*. Almost every animal on her papers is ennobled. All but 2. She won 77 points this year, so I'm excited to see if she'll be ennobled someday too! We're going to AI her to a paint Ruger son.
Dazzle sure looks like she's enjoying the snow - silly goat! :lol: Dandi is the consummate show goat it looks like - she is set up and showing her stuff in every picture! She has very nice stuff, too! :eek:hlala: :cool:

It snowed here today, and my girls were not a bit impressed! They stayed under their shelters until I went out to feed them. Of course, that could have something to do with the fact that our high was something like 19 degrees with a steady wind of 25 mph and wind gusts up to 45 mph. :roll:
Lol... yeah, Dandi is VERY proud of herself. She's a fun one to show. :)

BURRRR!!! I think the low here is 24 tonight, and we're freezing!
Wait a minute, that's not fair - you cheated! I didn't see the lead the first time I looked and I thought she was setting up on her own! ::p: :lol: :lol:
I think the low here is 24 tonight, and we're freezing!
I'll trade you - we're supposed to be -12 tonight. Bleah!
What are your plans for breeding Dazzle? I would pay to get a baby from her by my Nubian buck :D
-12!?!?!? :shocked: Ouch!!

We are going to AI Dazzle... to a Boer buck! :D
-12!?!?!? :shocked: Ouch!!
I am not looking forward to January, February or March! Those are our coldest months.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.