The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Dazzle's first snow!! She seemed to be enjoying it, lol! :D

Dandi is almost a year old now. :) We love that goat! Her head is turned in a lot of the pics as the other side of her face was clipped by the vet when she had that infection. It's all better now though.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
Dazzle sure does look like she likes the snow! LOL! My little whether had his first snow yesterday. He didn't do anything cute like that. LOL.

·
Super Moderator
14,767 Posts
We got a thin layer of snow this morning....we might get a small amount every year and Diamond called everyone a bunch of cry babies lol. Dandi is still my second favorite you have.....after Cosmo of course ;)

·
Banned
5,939 Posts
Dazzle sure looks like she's enjoying the snow - silly goat! :lol: Dandi is the consummate show goat it looks like - she is set up and showing her stuff in every picture! She has very nice stuff, too! :eek:hlala: :cool:

It snowed here today, and my girls were not a bit impressed! They stayed under their shelters until I went out to feed them. Of course, that could have something to do with the fact that our high was something like 19 degrees with a steady wind of 25 mph and wind gusts up to 45 mph. :roll:

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can't wait to get these two bred next year. :) Especially Dandi...

Dandi is out of CSB Gauge's G-Force *Ennobled* by Gauge, and her dam is Leaning Tree. A Deeno *Ennobled* by 2DOX Amigo *Ennobled*. Almost every animal on her papers is ennobled. All but 2. She won 77 points this year, so I'm excited to see if she'll be ennobled someday too! We're going to AI her to a paint Ruger son.

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dazzle sure looks like she's enjoying the snow - silly goat! :lol: Dandi is the consummate show goat it looks like - she is set up and showing her stuff in every picture! She has very nice stuff, too! :eek:hlala: :cool:

It snowed here today, and my girls were not a bit impressed! They stayed under their shelters until I went out to feed them. Of course, that could have something to do with the fact that our high was something like 19 degrees with a steady wind of 25 mph and wind gusts up to 45 mph. :roll:
Lol... yeah, Dandi is VERY proud of herself. She's a fun one to show. :)

BURRRR!!! I think the low here is 24 tonight, and we're freezing!

·
Banned
5,939 Posts
Wait a minute, that's not fair - you cheated! I didn't see the lead the first time I looked and I thought she was setting up on her own! ::p: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.