The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY! Here are some new pictures! It's about time eh?

Let me tell ya, Dazzle is a piece of work! Good grief she's terrible( I think she is too spoiled!)! You should have seen the "behind the scenes" of these pictures! Jumping, twirling, fidgeting, not leading... we have some work to do!

Looks like Dazzle is about to take flight in that last pic (her ears are hilarious!)

Attachments

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And here's Liberty. She gained a few pounds while we were away I think! :D She just turned 3 m/o.

Attachments

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
LOLOL... Dazzle completely cracks me up. Her little face and ears are just so funny! She almost has airplane ears! Her coloring is so pretty though. :) Looking forward to Liberty!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
You can totally "feel" the look on dazzles face! She is just humoring ya'll! She's got quite the personality! So gorgeous! Liberty seems much more easy going:)

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! :D

Yep, you're right. I've noticed it a lot too... Certainly the case with Dazzle!

My recently married sister was the farm sitter. She and her husband really loved looking at the goats she told me. Her husband especially! She kept saying "do you think your goats are fat? Cause maybe I should cut back on their grain. " She raises dairy sheep. Heehee. I kept saying, "nope, not really. That's mostly muscle and they are supposed to look like that!" She did good with the feed and they certainly didn't miss a meal!

Nope, I wish we were though!! We have another thing to be at that weekend though... :( Maybe next year! I really wanted to bring Paint Ball and these two... :(

·
Registered
693 Posts
Wow! Gorgeous is an understatement when describing these two! My husband LOVES boers, and these girls would have him drooling. They are both awesome!

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
wow. these are some gorgeous goats! Dazzle looks like she KNOWS how pretty she is (not good in goats, or people), and Liberty looks like she has a great butt!! lol

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you! We love them. :)

Just washed, clipped and took new pictures of all the other kids... whew! Now that was a job! But I'll edit (crop/compress) them all here soon and post them sometime this evening. :D

Love your avatar Pam! :D

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Dazzle is so unique. She just knows it also. They are both beautiful but Dazzle stole my heart..

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Dazzle certainly is dazzling I think that is the prettiest coat pattern I have ever seen. Liberty however, WOWSA that girl is built like a brick you know what house....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts