The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
can't get over how gorgeous she is! that 4th picture is hilarious...she's posing like a model! got that butt out, head cocked back. it's too much!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Wow she is sure coming along nicely. She is beautiful and she knows it.. Would love to see her in person. Give her a hug for me. I would spoil her rotten lol.

·
Registered
893 Posts
There's that beautiful girl :p She sure is gonna be a head turner when you take her to the shows! That stinks that her sire is all booked up, it would of been exciting to see if those two made another gorgeously loud colored baby or babies. I guess you better get on booking for the next year lol.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
She really has some personality!! LOL she's just humoring ya'll......you can see the look on her face saying "can ya'll hurry this up! I don't have time for that".......she sooooo pretty!

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you! She is soooo spoiled... she is the naughtiest goat we have ever owned! She comes bounding over to the gate each morning like "here I am! Where's the camera?" :lol:

I'm not expecting her to do all that well at the shows. I don't think she'll be last, but she just doesn't have the power and bone judges like to see. I guess we'll find out soon!

I wanted to breed Diamond sister Ruby to Camo too this year... so we probably should get in line for using Camo again! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts