The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Vvvvvvvhhhh! Brrr! Hope you can get the price down just a bit by telling the seller you must put in work before moving in, to get rid of that killer. Or maybe trick him/her to help you. If you buy, don't forget to share some photos of your new land! :)

·
I'm watching you
22,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
We're getting closer to this house now. Doing the final bank stuff. Still could go sideways but, looking good right now.

It's a nice 3 bedroom 2 bath house with a living and family room both fairly large. The kitchen is a bit small but set up well.

3.6 acres with pond, creek, and 3 wells. 2.5 acres so thick with goat's food you can't walk into it lol

·
14,802 Posts
Congrats on getting closer, very exciting! My brother just informed me he is in final stages of buying a new place not too far from us! closest family before his move would be 3hrs away!
We're trying to find a bigger place, we'd like to invest in getting a commercial herd started along with our small herd of FB registered Boers. But land is soooo expensive in this county, and don't want to change schools.

·
I'm watching you
22,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Getting my grandcritter into better schools is one large reason for this move. We'd be in between two towns, both with the highest school ratings in the Willamette Valley. He would also have a choice between the ag high school or the tech high school.

We should know Thursday: Fingers crossed.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts