The Goat Spot Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

· Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The winner of the November drawing for the pocket pad was idahonancy. Congratulations!

To celebrate the two year anniversary of the Packgoat forum, Northwest Packgoats is giving away a complete custom fit saddle in your choice of color.

[attachment=0:gul0j5xi]Alum-Saddle.jpg[/attachment:gul0j5xi]

Simply reply to this post by December 31st to be automatically entered to win.

I would also like to take this time to personally thank each and every person who participates on the forum. You have made it a very interesting and special place to learn about each other and our packgoats.

Thank You!

Sincerely,
Rex Summerfield

Attachments

· Registered
68 Posts
Actually, thanks to YOU, Rex! Your generous giveaways are a fun bonus to an already wonderful resource Thanks for making this such a terrific forum.

Oh, and yes please, I'd love to have my name entered for the saddle!

Thanks,
Rose-Marie

· Registered
83 Posts
Now that is an epic giveaway!

· Banned
849 Posts
You are awesome, Rex! Cuzco took one look at this month's giveaway and ran and hid in his shed. But I'm sincerely hoping that this is the prize we finally win. Someone's got to make that lazy goat earn his keep! :mrgreen:

· Registered
1 Posts
I'm new to the forum but saw the saddle giveaway advertised on your FB page and had to sign up so I could enter! My miniature horses (who are quite fond of the neighbor's goats) would love a saddle of their own.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.