Dentist related slurr . . .

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Sonrise Farm, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    I had to go to the dentist today and he had to put a filling in a cavity that was in one of my lower left molars. Anyway, he numbed me like twice in a row and so my jaw was slightly swelling up and my tongue was all thick . . . on the way out to the car my mom was laughing so hard about how much I sounded like the cartoon, Slyvester the cat. lol. Anyway I went into Walmart to buy some shoes and forgetting about my speech impairment, slurred to a fellow customer nearby, "I sssthink sssthey dwon't hauve any Dessscennt shooths . . ."
    And she gave me such a sympathetic look that it hit me ohmygosh i'm talking funny!! oh man . . . I got out of there as fast as I could.
    And then I made the mistake of eating a pizza at cosco. or tried. lol. with one side of my mouth numb, it was kind of hard to bite off a piece without getting messy . . . and as I was trying to form my numb lips around the straw to my doctor pepper, I happened to glance up and see this lady gaping at me . . . turns out I had half of my pepperoni pizza smeared across half of my face and doctor pepper dripping down the numb side of my chin . . . .
    :oops: :doh:

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :slapfloor: :slapfloor: :slapfloor: :slapfloor: :slapfloor: :slapfloor: :slapfloor: :slapfloor:

that is so funny..................I know that darn mouth doesn't work properly and I usually am afraid to eat until my face comes back from.......... laughing at me,,,,, I always thought I would eat my face .............accidently ...........if I couldn't feel it................

How embarrassing .......I know I shouldn't laugh but.........forgive me....... :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

3. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    laugh all you want . . . my mom has desensatized me to embarressment all ready . . . she actually threatened that it I don't get a bf soon she'll list in me in the for sale section of the paper . . .

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    LOL! I am so sorry, but I am dying laughing over here!!! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Glad you have a good sense of humor!

5. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    :ROFL: That's really funny...I know where you're coming from...I never want to eat anything before I go to the dentist because I want my teeth to be clean (don't know why cause' all they ever do is tell me I need to floss more) so by the time my appt. is over I am famished...but I don't want to eat anything because of the same issue you had with the "droolage" as I call it. Actually the last time I tried to eat before the numbing wore off I ended up biting my tongue HARD...I was in a restaurant and it bled all over the place before I even noticed...embarrassing!

6. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    HA!!! :slapfloor: :ROFL: :ROFL: That is too funny! I have never had a cavity! :)

7. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Hailee's Herd--I hope you never get a cavity...it's no fun at all!

8. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    hahaha I have to tell this: at the dentists just when my tongue had gone all numb, thenurse told me to open my mouth so she coudl put soething between my teeth, and then she said, bite down, so of course I did, and then she got this funny look on her face and she said, okay would you open real quick? and so I did and .. . hhahahaha . . . I had chomped down on her finger . . .hahahaha