The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Destiny day 150

just checked her.... ligaments are softening and she has some clear discharge (first time I have seen her with discharge before kidding so :shrug: )

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Re: Destiny day 150

Good Luck. I hope she will take Kitten for you. I had a FF that had twins and she took a orphan for me. I took the baby right after she kidded and I wiped her all over the mom's rear end to smell like her and she took her with no problems.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Destiny day 151

ligaments so soft I can hardly feel them --- so just about gone

here we go pictures. She finally stood up long enough for me to take some and a video that is halarious

[attachment=2:1jcif37q]May6th 048.jpg[/attachment:1jcif37q]

[attachment=1:1jcif37q]May6th 049.jpg[/attachment:1jcif37q]

Does she look "posty" liz?
[attachment=0:1jcif37q]May6th 050.jpg[/attachment:1jcif37q]

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts

Stacey was she that big last year with a single? I hate to say it looks like twins. Shelly

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts

I'm not sure if it's just the angle of the pic but it looks as though her "knees" are pointed slightly outward....so with that pic..I'd say she's not posty yet.

I do have to say that the video really made me about p myself! I have girls that slide on their bellies but none that back up and scratch their butts!! Her udder doesn't seem to be "tight" as yet...and theres definately twins in there!

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
3,837 Posts

That video is so cute! I love it when they rub their tummies and butts. So cute and they take such joy in it. :p

·
Registered
3,837 Posts

Yes you know they've got a good one when they rub and twist and almost fall down. haha

·
Registered
4,251 Posts

I sure hope she goes soon, she looks big :)

Our girls love to rub on everything, whats funny is when they rub on things and start 'talking' :lol:

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

jsut checked on her. I always have a hard time with teh ligaments on the pygmies

So they could be gone or mostly gone - it has to do with width not depth if that makes any sense

·
Registered
3,837 Posts

Yeah some of them are so hard to tell with. Hope she goes soon for you!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts