Hi all, Quick question (quick because I have to decide by tomorrow morning!) I have a pregnant Nigi named Emily, who is due sometime between February 18th and early March. I don't know because I bought her bred, and the woman wasn't sure when she had conceived. I am taking 3 other does to the Large Animal Hospital (20 mins away) to be have ultrasounds done, to find out if their breedings took. Should I take Emily too? It is the same price between three or four does, and I am hoping that the ultrasound could tell me more precisely when her due date would be. (Also, how many kids... and since this is my first time as doe midwife it would be nice to know what to expect!) What do you think? Too stressful for her? She was a show goat and is fairly used to traveling in a crate.