Digital Scrapbooking .. do any of you do it ?

Discussion in 'Personal Creations' started by Julie, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    I'm not selling anything here ... but it goes with "Personal Creations". Although, I guess I COULD sell some of these ...

Ever heard of Digital Scrapbooking ??
    I just "got into it" ... and I love it ! Here's my very first digital scrapbook page I put together ...
    [​IMG]

Anyway, I was mainly curious if any of you do scrapbooking like this.
    But while I'm posting about it ... I guess I could advertise ~ I could do scrapbook pages for $10-$25 per page depending on how many pictures, embellishments, etc. would be added to the page. IF anyone's interested.

2. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    Hmm i think i could do it..
    Thats a great idea :thumb:

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I had posted a link on here a couple weeks ago where snapfish.com was working with Oprah and they were giving away these with your own custom pictures in it - so I did a whole bunch of them for x-mas presents. It was alot of fun and I really liked it!

Cute page of the mastiff pups - how precious!

4. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    Cool :)
    Well, I got all of my kits/papers/embellishments for free to :) I LUV IT !

I just finished another project ... I did this for a lady (a customer of mine that I do web design for). it's on her website now.

[​IMG]

5. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    Yeah, I remember that post. That's really cool. And you can purchase photo books through photobucket, Kodak, almost any "picture site." Obviously not for the price that Oprah/snapfish offered though ! That was an awesome price :)

The digital scrapbooking that I'm talking about is where you can go on various websites and download scrapbooking kits (papers, embellishments, ribbons, alphabets, etc.) and you download them to your computer. Then you create scrapbook pages with them by placing things together just like you would a real scrapbook and real paper/embelishments/stickers/etc. Only this is all on the computer (digital). Then you can print out your finished scrapbook page/s and frame them or insert them in photo album pages, or whatever. It's really cool ! Here's an example ...

Click on this link ...
    http://www.scrapbookflair.com/downloadc ... aspx?id=38

Once you're at the website you can see on that page (if you scroll down) all the seperate embellishments, and below that are all the seperate papers. You can download that entire collection for FREE (all u have to do is join free) and then start putting them together in pages just like you would with tangeable scrapbooking paper pages, etc. Same thing - just this is digital. The GREAT thing is you can use these digital papers/embellishments/etc. over and over and over! Opposed to purchasing expensive scrapbooking paper and creating your scrapbook pages, then you're out of paper and need more. This way you can continually use your products ! I think it's AWESOME ! I can't wait to start printing mine out and framing them !!!

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Interesting - I will have to take a look at that tommorrow when I have more time!! Thanks

7. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
  8. Molly&Monica

Molly&Monica New Member

Sep 9, 2009
    Loma, CO
    Your pages are really cute-good job! I have done about 5 complete scrapbooks digitally. :cool: I go to www.mycmsite.com/tobybunkelman.com and you can download a whole bunch of free templates and a free program. You can up grade to a better version (with more options, etc) on that web site too!! I have 3 kids 5 and under-NO way would I be able to scrapbook the traditional way!

9. PHOTOMOM87

PHOTOMOM87 New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Digital scrap booking by far is one of the most exciting ways to begin scrap booking. There is so much more to learn and the creative possibilities are endless.Most recently, I went to the state fair and came across the cutest baby goat, and decided to make a photo card of her for my niece's book at Mixbook . You can customize everything on this site with your own photographs, from calendars to postcards for the holidays.

10. PHOTOMOM87

PHOTOMOM87 New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hey Julie! What site have you been using to create your scrap book? I just came across a website www.mixbook.com where I can customize pretty much everything to my photos. You get a lot of choices, depending if you want to make a calendar or just a page for your scrap book to share online. :ponder: