The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have decided to sell one of our herdsires ~ Dill's GA Headliner*B. He's a very flashy moonspotted boy with a very nice pedigree to back him up! His dam MCH/GCH Dill's FH Doo Whop 5*D/*M was the ANDDA Reserve All American 4 Year Old and a member of the 2010 ADGA National 4th Place Dairy Herd and 2010 ADGA National 3rd Place Best Three Sr. Does. Headliner's sire Dill's BF Genuine Article*B dam is said to be one of the best does to walk through the Dill's herd, SGCH Dill's TG Brand New Girlfriend *D/*M. Article's sire NC Promisedland RC Bonafide*S/++B won is a son of the imfamous SGCH/ARMCH NC Promisedland Beau-Nita 2*M/3*D E92. In 2008, Beau-Nita was the breed leader in milk production in both AGS and ADGA, and won the ANDDA Platinum JuJu award. Her ADGA show record includes 14 X BOB, 16 X Best Udder, and 3 x GCH. In AGS she has had similar success winning 7 x BOB, 3 X GCH, and 7 x Best Udder.

Lots of great animals to back up this boy! Tested negative for CAE in May. $750 firm.

Click HERE to visit his page and see his extended pedigree etc.

Pictured as a yearling.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Riley, come out to the Fair, the dairy goat show (all the goat shows) are Wednesday. Maybe you can talk to some of the Nigi people.
The fair starts this Saturday but the animals will be coming in Monday. I am on the fair Board, you should come say hello (if you can find me, I am all over the place). :cool: I will be the one limping bad. I just dropped a 65# TV on my foot this morning. rushed to the ER thinking I crushed my foot but no just badly bruised. I am suppose to be on crutches but I don't see that working.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Agreed Danielle o.e Quit selling all these fantastic goats Riley...I've filled my new goat quota of one for this year already :sigh::tears::blue: Hope he goes quick for ya!

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Where ya been woman !! Headliner is just a gorgeous well accomplished young man isnt he ? Im sure someone will scoop him up very soon :)
I always admired him , but sadly I am full as of now till the new barn goes up .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts