The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess what!? Ding Dong kidding this morning around 10:30. One boy and one girl! It was a quick and easy birth with everything absolutely normal! They are DEFINANTLY their daddys babies! We are so happy with what Studley is throwing us and he consistantly throws small agoutis and black babys with an equal amount of boys vs. girls. You can see studley on my website if you would like : http://www.FinePygmyPals.com

Drum roll please!!!!!!

Boy:

Girl:

Everyone is happy, healthy and nursing well!!

Cj

PS: I know someone will mention how wet and goopy they still are but my sister was the one taking all the pics while I was trying to dry them off. They are clean now and dry.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
I do that too, take the gooy pictures too. LOL Can't help myself! I didn't yesterday only because of so much going on.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
K here are the "clean" pictures!

We have named the boy Torpedo and the girl's name is Bunni because her ears are straight up right now!

Bunni:

Torpedo:

Together:

CJ

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
THANKS!! Still got 2 more to kid though! I really did NOT expect her to be the first out of the gate! LOL!

CJ

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
liz said:
How cute!! I really like the boys brownish face lines!! Must have come from dad right? Adorable babies, even when they are "goopy"!
Yep, definantly daddys traits

1 - 16 of 16 Posts