Dinosoaur walk

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by sweetgoats, Jan 31, 2008.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Has the Dinosaur walk come to your town or near your town? If it does, wow it is worth the money to go see it.
    Where it was held her in Colorado Springs, I ran two different concession stands for a fund raiser for a couple different groups.
    We were able to sneak in and see a little of the show, and it was amazing. I really do mean you thought they were real. (ok, the little kids did).
    It was very loud, but the special affects were increasable. They would "walk" through the fores, the terradactals(sp) would "fly" over the oceans and it would rain and people were ducking to avoid getting wet.
    I just thought if there were some dinosaur fans out there, it is a great show. I guess they are going all over the place, a different city every weekend. The shows were One show Wed, Thurs, and Fri. Three on Sat and two on Sunday. They were all sold out but the late Sunday one, and that only had 210 seats left. The cheapest seats were (don't fall out of your seat).$45.50.

2. jBlaze

jBlaze New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Oregon
    My 6 year old son was invited to go with a friend from school. He LOVED it. Of course being a 6 yr old boy, he loves anything dinosaur. He watches Jurrasic Park, all of them, has for years, weekly if you let him. Any dino documentary, book, anything, he's a real dino boy. lol. :)