Ok, so my kids were born 12 days and 10 days ago today. I haven't had a vet out as I have been extremely busy this past week. Today comes around and neither vet can come :hair: Is it possible the kids can wait until Monday to be disbudded? Will they still be able to disbud? I have a disbudder I bought on ebay, but I am not really sure how to use it.... I would rather see it done by a vet before I try myself..... If worse comes to worse.... I may have to do it. I would like to wait, though. They are nubians if that makes a difference. Thanks.