Dixie....

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by HollowbeadRanch, Oct 5, 2007.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Well, my I think my Hubby lied to me... so "it's clobbering time!"!!! Dixie hasn't had puppies yet and if she were bred then she would be a week overdue... so my guess is (like it has been all along) that she isn't bred! :(

2. Chaty

Chaty New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Blue Mound, Kansas
    Well at least you dont have to worry anymore about it... :lol:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    hmm but that doesn't explain the bigger belly though?

I wonder if she is being fed just a little to well ;)

4. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Is she forming bags????

5. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Lee still sayd that if she isn't bred them I am feeding her too well... so thanks Stacey for agreeing with him I will have to keep him away from the computer :twisted: But honestly I really don't think she is that much bigger. I think she has just started putting on her winter coat and it just makes her look a little fatter.

She did look like she had started getting a little milk but she hasn't gained anymore so I am thinking that it was just a false pregnancy. I had read somewhere that sometimes they will do that and appear to be in the beginning stages of pregnancy but are not. :(

6. alyssa_romine

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    You are corect Brandi. My mom's dog went through it also. It is a confusing situation.

7. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    VERY!! Plus I have been argueing with my Sister and my Hubby that she isn't pregant! They kept insisting that she was so I just finally gave in and started believing them... and now look who was right....... ME! I guess this shows them I know my girl better than they think I do :D

8. alyssa_romine

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    hee hee....maybe they will learn to start listening to you...my hubby is the same way. I will tell him something and he won't believe me and then I end up being right...90% of the time!

9. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    That is EXACTLY the way my husband is!! I think it is just a man thing. And then the one or two times he is actually right he thinks he is a god or something :roll: