The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lee still sayd that if she isn't bred them I am feeding her too well... so thanks Stacey for agreeing with him I will have to keep him away from the computer :twisted: But honestly I really don't think she is that much bigger. I think she has just started putting on her winter coat and it just makes her look a little fatter.

She did look like she had started getting a little milk but she hasn't gained anymore so I am thinking that it was just a false pregnancy. I had read somewhere that sometimes they will do that and appear to be in the beginning stages of pregnancy but are not. :(

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
VERY!! Plus I have been argueing with my Sister and my Hubby that she isn't pregant! They kept insisting that she was so I just finally gave in and started believing them... and now look who was right....... ME! I guess this shows them I know my girl better than they think I do :D

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,120 Posts
hee hee....maybe they will learn to start listening to you...my hubby is the same way. I will tell him something and he won't believe me and then I end up being right...90% of the time!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts