Do you think this looks Cheesey?

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Sonrise Farm, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    Do you think this looks cheesey? Or do you think the picture is not good enough for this ? Because I thought it looked pretty cute . . .but I would like your oppinion. :)

2. QotL

QotL New Member

May 27, 2008
    Maine
    I love it, I think it looks ADORABLE! :love: :love:

3. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    I thought so too. :) She is such a little poser! I took a ton of pictures of her, but only half turned out because my camera was taking blurry pictures. Daisy my other doe, had her nose in the camera the entire time, but I do have a picture of her posing like this as well. I was thinking of having this picture on the left side of my website, and then the one of Daisy on the otherside, like, WELCOME and then TO SONRISE FARM . ..but I don't know if it will fit. . . I'll post it later and see how you'll like it . . .thanks!

4. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    I think it looks really cute and very welcoming! :thumbup:

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I think it is GREAT.

7. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
  8. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    yes try a frame... :) ...picture looks good...is there any way to bring it closer to the top....?
    we have to scroll down the page to see her..If you get her closer to the top she will pop out more with your welcome.... :)

9. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    okay how bout now? I will put a frame on later . . . the computer I am on now does not have the program I need . . . :)

10. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    that is much better... :) ..I don't know if you can move it under where it says Starland Nigerians on the top area?.....or where it says.......Raising Nigerian Dwarf goats in the heart of the Idaho Rockies under that?......I see that d a r n advertisement stealing your header space...........If you can't... it's OK..... it is alot better then before......you want your welcome to be the very first thing your surfers will see......when your page opens......it makes it more inviting.. :) .I hope I am not offending you in any way ...just trying to help...I built my own site myself..it was alot of work....at first ....I know what you are going through... :) :thumbup: :hi5:

11. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    no offense taken---- I don't like the fact that I have to scroll down either. . . so I might change the background . . . :slapfloor: again . . . so I see what I can do! ~

12. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    OK ......I am so glad......Talitha,,, :) ,good luck......... I know they can be a pain.... :thumbup:

13. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Talitha....I peeked at your site . :thumbup: :dance: ..I love the stars so much better in the background wonderful idea ...very nice,it makes your site ......so much more flashier and it goes with your name.. :) It still doesn't let you go up on the page.... but you know it really doesn't matter with the way it is now...... :love: and putting the

* Home
    * Does
    * Bucks
    * Waiting List
    * Photos
    * Daisy Mae

in that other direction.....is nicer....great job....:leap: :hi5:

putting your site here to bring it closer and down on the page....it is getting barried above and getting harder for people to find it to check it...you need to put a new link with your posts :)

http://www.freewebs.com/starlandnigerians/

14. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
  15. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Talitha....your welcome... :) ...I did like the stars in the back ground before.... :cool: ...but now ....I changed my mind.... :shades: ....I love your site.. :love: ..colorful ...beautiful .....cute faces with alot of character and a great attention getter ....even though the d a r n advertisement is taking up your cute welcome picture on home page.....your other pages are setup nicely also....magnificent job.....splendid.......I commend you...... :thumbup: :) :shades: :wahoo:

16. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    *curtseying with great dignity* thank-you Toth. *patting myself on the back as well* I have been redoing and redoing and redoing it over and over again and I am finally satisfied! Altho I really would like to get those stars in there somewhere. . .

17. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    you...rrrrrrrrrrrr......welcome....and you should pat yourself on the back as I said great...wonderful...fantastic...awsom ...OK some of the words I added...LOL :) I can keep going ...on and on and on......I know the feeling on re-doing and re-doing.....building a new site takes alot of patience and talent...as you have.....I want to see stars to...it will go well with starland well.......maybe use star gifs :)
    Again great job... :wahoo:

18. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    It's looking good Talitha...good job! :thumb: