Doe #1, Soon I pray. New Pics Pg 5**

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by newmama30+, Dec 30, 2010.

1. newmama30+

newmama30+ New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Wabasso MN
    Okay so Angel is stretching to get those baby's into position. Looks like she is losing her plug, and although her bag isn't really full it didn't get real full the last time either. It looks about the size of a softball, but it fills out nicely on the side that has a teat after she kids. Also I can see that her Tail head is sunk in, she won't let me catch her w/o grain. Her baby's will be 1/2 Lamancha 1/4 Togg 1/4 Kiko. I am hoping for :kidred: :kidred: but :kidred: :kidblue: would be okay too. Cant believe that I forgot when she got bred, thought I wrote it down but if I did I cant find where. So good thing I remembered it was the same day as our mini-mare who if she's bred by my stallion is due in May around the 21st.... I also have five more does down in the other barn who seem to be getting closer one with similar signs, one who is just acting strange like letting me touch her without running, One is pawing and three are just laying around kind of off by themselves. Will keep posting as we either get more signs or actual labor.

2. newmama30+

newmama30+ New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Wabasso MN
    Re: Angel, Soon I pray.

okay we have mucus plug along with Angels other signs. Also checked on the other girls took down a snack of bear pulp pellets,and got my finger bite by an :devilish: doe who thought my finger was for eating :whatgoat: guess that is what I get for hand feeding, even big pellets. Oh well They liked em. I am going to be up cause one is looking close not pushing but close plus gotta check Angel at 4 anyways.

3. newmama30+

newmama30+ New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Wabasso MN

Okay it is 5am and I am tired every two hours out to check all night tonight...She is in the same spot and keeps going back to it after she gets up because she doesn't want me to touch her. I caught her yawning although not with a stretch. So gona go sleep for a couple hours.

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

hope she kids smoothly for you

5. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky

Oh the waiting game! I hope everything goes great for you! Happy Kidding!!!

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California

Wishing for... a happy and healthy kidding.... :thumb: :greengrin:

7. The1moe

The1moe New Member

Oct 26, 2010

Oh Gawd... Now you got me in here and checking a a regular basis (like a mother hen).... brutal... good luck on the kidding...

8. peggy

peggy Senior Member

Aug 10, 2010
    B.C. Canada

Sounds like it could be real soon. Good luck and keep us updated.

9. newmama30+

newmama30+ New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Wabasso MN

nothing yet. I did take new pics of her udder I will post and you can tell me if it looks bigger, will also post pics from a week or so ago.

10. newmama30+

newmama30+ New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Wabasso MN

Angel this morning

[​IMG]

Last Weekend

[​IMG]

11. peggy

peggy Senior Member

Aug 10, 2010
    B.C. Canada

It is really hard to tell in the pics. But I'm no expert.

12. newmama30+

newmama30+ New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Wabasso MN

Okay well nothing happened today. I have watched and waited and I'm guessing I will keep watching and waiting...I so hate not having due dates for the Meat herd... Although I am pretty sure that most of them are close to kidding, cause they look like little whales on sticks. Angel also is not cooperating but as this is the second Kidding i am going through with her that doesn't surprise me one bit cause last time she was in labor all day long and I was out there with her, she waited til I had to use the Bathroom and had ran up to the house. She had to buckling's on the ground and pretty well cleaned up in about 15 min. Anyhow gona go do one last check in about 15min, just to make sure that everyone knows Im sleeping tonight and won't be back til 5am. With my luck they will kid in the night.

13. newmama30+

newmama30+ New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Wabasso MN

I hope that none of the girls in the loafing barn do anything tonight, it is just to cold and windy, oh and snowy to be out checking on them five times tonight, I am sure Angel is going to hold off a day or two :devilish: just cause I want her milk and she knows it. Oh and no one was really doing anything tonight besides sleeping when I went to check on them, so not to worried about it.

14. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Re: Angel, Soon I pray. New Pics

She definitely changed from the pic.... she is more dropped and sucken in.... :wink: :hug:

15. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.

I can not tell at all from the pictures.

Good luck and keep us posted.

16. newmama30+

newmama30+ New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Wabasso MN

well nothing new tonight brought #1 up to the heated barn ligs are softening and she looks like she has and udder, which two days ago was like not even a handful. Will let you all know whats going on in the morning....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! :party: :stars:

17. The1moe

The1moe New Member

Oct 26, 2010

Wishing you the best on the kidding and a Happy and very Prosperous New Year... Keep us posted.. looking forward to the pics.... I also have a couple of boer does that were bred, but I do not know when so I am in the same boat... no sure due date other than watching them to see what happens...

18. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky

I have a doe I am clueless if she is preggo and if so, when she'd be due. Last time I saw her come in heat was at the end of Sept. BUT she was always lovey lovey with the buck, if they were people they would be married...LOL So who knows. He's a boer and she's a dairy/kiko mix. Don't ya just love the guessing game? I didn't have a due date for our first two does to kid, but we did have a time frame.

19. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California

Happy and healthy kidding.... :thumb: :hug: :pray:

20. newmama30+

newmama30+ New Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Wabasso MN

Hoosiershadow, I have no intention of doing this without a due date again. It wouldn't be so bad except the guy I bought my herd from let the bucks run with the does since Jan of 2010. and I bought them in Oct, just sold the buck in Dec. So I could have Kids from now til May. Im hoping that when one goes everyone will. :shades: a person can dream.