Doe of your Dreams ;)

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Idahodreamer, Dec 7, 2011.

1. thomaskids

thomaskids New Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Menifee, Ca
    There are soooooo many does I truly admire!!!! My absolute Nigerian dream doe is
    GCH/MCH Algedi Farm DJ Honey Dew 1*M. Kalee is one of the nicest and most knowledgeable nigerian breeder I know!!! I am so exited to have some of her lines and I hope to get more this year!

http://www.algedifarm.com/GCH Honey Dew.html

2. Dani-1995

Dani-1995 Active Member

Mar 10, 2011
    Greenville, NC
    I haven't found my dream doe yet, but alot come close. But my dream buck is 2Fun Boer Goats R.U Intimidated.... talk about a buck that has it all.

3. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
  4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    If you could give me ARMCH Rosasharn's Buckwheat Honey 3*D 'E', 3*M EEEE 91 colored solid black with chocolate moonspots and blue eyes. :love: :drool: Now that would be my dream doe!

[​IMG]

5. logansmommy7

logansmommy7 New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    IMO, a good train of thought-you have to start somewhere when you have a breeding program hope the best turn out to be your own home growns as your dream goats.... :thumbup:

6. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

7. Bit of Everything

Bit of Everything New Member

Jan 28, 2011
    Churubusco,Indiana
    She'd love to have one that looked like moonstruck. I'm waiting for Davidsons to post some does for sale out of the new buck they got this fall 3LF synergy. We might have to make another trip over to their place and buy another doe or 2 from them again. I wish DL Smackdown was 100% so his kids would be registerable. I like DL A1770 on their site http://www.davidsonlivestock.com/sale%20does.html. But $550.00 for an unregistered doe doesn't sit well we me and one with 2/2 status to boot.

8. fatboyandmimi

fatboyandmimi New Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Michigan