I bought Sweet Pea back in August. The transfer paper says that. But I want to wait till January to do the transfer to save myself a little money. If I transfer her now I am not a member so it costs more (just a little) so if I become a member it is cheeper but because I heard I would have to renue in January anyway I thought I would wait till then. BUT I plan on breeding her on December. Will this cause a problem with the kids being give my herd name? I don't think so but I want to be sure. She and the buck are AGS registered.