The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
871 Posts
My Bella went down to 3 cups last winter. I ordered "Mo Milk" from Molly's Herbals, and within 2 days of giving it to her, (sprinkled on her morning carrots), she was back up to 8 or 9 cups in the morning, and has never dropped like that again. I stopped giving her the herbs in the spring. I keep some on hand because I know without a doubt they work great.

(We only milk once a day and Bella was a FF April 2012 and still going strong.)

· Registered
871 Posts
Oh....how much increase did you see? And how long did it take to get it?
Within a few days she went from around 3 cups up to 8 or 9 cups. The first day after giving her the Mo' Milk, she went to 4 cups, then 5, then the bigger jump to 8 or 9....I can't remember which for sure. She's giving us 12 cups now which is more than ever. I only milk once per day as her previous owner did. She was a FF in April of 2012 and has been giving us milk ever since. Awwww, she's so sweet! :)

· Registered
871 Posts
^^wow! I am not seeing that kind of increase... :( I would love to though!! But I am still getting some, so that's better than none!
There are probably a lot of different variables that influence the outcome, but you're heading in the right direction. Maybe you could increase the herbs a wee bit....?

I always cut up carrots and sprinkled the herbs on top of them....like sugar on cereal. The goats went nuts over them. LOL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.