Does anyone else have a drama queen???

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Deena, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Deena

Deena New Member

Jan 31, 2009
    North Carolina
    Jessie isn't due until April 3rd but every night all night she grunts and growns and fusses. Baby is big and miserable but she doesn't complain. Jessie only does this when she expecting... :hair:

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    OH YES! Every year I have someone who's fussy. I've got Fuchsia who's literally HUGE and she makes no noise at all. Then I've got Meg who's just showing really, not big at all and she moans and groans all the time. LOL You should hear her snore too. :p

3. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    amelia is THE queen of drama queens.. granted she's huge right now with lord knows how many kids. but even when she's in milk she's a brat, rolls her head , cries and otherwise thinks she's the princess and needs attention

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    That is so funny to hear everyone else s Drama Queens. I guess if I had that many babies in me and they grew to delivery size in 5 months and I was that big, I just might be a Drama Queen as well. :ROFL:

5. rgbdab

rgbdab New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    TEXAS
    Oh yes, I have one! Stella moans and groans the entire time she is laying down once she is 3-4 months along. When she was a first freshner she drove me crazy with it, but now I know thats just her.

6. eliya

eliya New Member

Me too. My does all moan and groan and grunt when they are pregnant. I don't blame them a bit - they are HUGE!!!

7. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    You all only have one? Good grief out of six does I have four that I would consider drama queens. Not necessarily the moaning and groaning part...but when being shaved...and making a big deal when they want their food NOW! :roll: Yes I have drama queens.

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Yep... I have a few drama queens as well...they want you to feel sorry for them.....and it sure works sometimes....especially seeing how big they get standing up and laying down........LOL :roll:

9. karmouth

karmouth New Member

Dec 1, 2008
    ocala, FL
    My goat that has been driving me nuts ,is the Drama Queen w/ capitol letters, when she starts labor . Starting about 3 days out all she wants is to be brushed . If you dont she wont shut up. Once labor starts life goes on hold . If I think about leaving her side ,all h377 breaks out . I have to sit there and she licks my hand .

10. karmouth

karmouth New Member

Dec 1, 2008
    ocala, FL
    Shes the one in the picture with the babies nursing , Sister

11. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Jeeez, do I have a DQ! Hallie has been groaning for 3 weeks straight! Yes she's huge, but how can I judge if it's really "time" if she's moaning literally "all night long"? I went out 3 times last night between 11:30pm and 1:00am because I was sure that "this was it"! Someone should explain to them about "crying wolf", she'll be having those kids on her own if she's not careful. :angry: :shrug: :scratch:

12. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :ROFL: I am so happy that my DQ has been retired! She's still my brat but wow would she complain once she hit 3 months!

And she still, unpreggy and still in milk...absolutely has to be the first one at the door....even though she waits on the stand til everyone else gets fed, she is the ONLY one allowed at the door, the others get pushed behind her and she's not even the herd queen!

13. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    I just sold a goat - #210 - I'm sure she had a name but I'm not sure what it was. She was THE world's biggest drama queen when it came to kidding. She'd take longer than anyone else to kid, even though everything was fine, and oh boy she would just scream, and scream and scream her head off the whole time she was in labour. Seriously, and then it was the funniest thing, she'd have the kid/s, and they'd be on the ground wiggling and squarking, and she'd take a few steps back and be like huh? what the ?? is that?? and you'd say to her - ya silly bugger 210 are you gonna look after your babies? and stick them under her nose and then she was like oh yeah, I remember these things, I like em! and be a happy mum from then on.

Weird goat