Does Temp Low AGAIN

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Native87, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Native87

Native87 New Member

I have her back inside. She just wasnt acting right today. Her temp is low again. 99.3 and isn't eating. She could use a worming as her gums are light pink. A little lighter than I like. I have Ivomec Plus Inj. and some Safeguard paste. I still have Nutri Drench, Probios, Vit B Complex, and LA 200. Any advice as to what I should do. Thanks Again. She is standing beside me here at the woodstove warming up. Terry

2. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Has she come into a full winter coat yet? Any other symptoms besides a low temp?

3. Native87

Native87 New Member

Yes. I feel she has her full coat. For right now I am just letting her rest. She is sleeping well in the heat. Just trying to get her temp up before I do anything.

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Wait till her temp goes up and then check her membrains again. If still light then give her a worming with the ivermectin and also some probios

5. Native87

Native87 New Member

I lost her this morning at 4:00 a.m. I am so heartbroken. This is tough.

6. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    My heart goes out to you, I am just so sorry....I know how heartbreaking it is to loose one. The hardest part for me is not knowing why......mine was healthy as can be one day and dead the next....I really wish now that I would have had an autopsy done.

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :hug: