*does the happy dance* Uh oh, I may be in trouble...

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Dreamchaser, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Well, I emailed the gal with the chamoisee Alpine buckling several times, and did not get any more replies. I tried calling once, but nobody answered. So...I waited until after the holiday weekend thinking that maybe they were busy, or out of town. Well I called her again tonight, and she said that she emailed me, but I never got her emails. I think my gmail is on the fritz.

Well...She still has the buckling, and I'm going to see him this Saturday! I'm trying to scrimp up the money to buy him. She said he is gorgeous, but she can't keep another buck. She said he's too nice to just wether, and doesn't want to sell him just to end up on someone's table. She said she would love to keep him, but she just has too many goats. She's selling off some of her does as well, since it costs too much now to feed them all. I might take a look at them as well, but I'm scrimping so much as it is to buy him, so I doubt I can afford any does unless it's a BOGO. *he he* I'm really hoping I have enough. I'll probably have to empty my savings account. Pleh...

I'll post pics if I get him. *fingers crossed*

He he, I guess I left out the the part to my husband where I am buying this goat... Ummm, he's not real happy with me at the moment...

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Re: *does the happy dance*

good luck in getting those goaties..... :wink: :greengrin:

3. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska

great! good luck with the goat buying

4. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009

Good luck with the goat shopping!! :clap:

5. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ

What's funny is, I really didn't think my husband was going to go for it at first. But since I am selling some of my things to afford it, he's okay with it I guess. I think he understands I need a project right now to keep me going, and get my mind off things.

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California

:thumbup: Way to go girl....... :dance:

7. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio

Sweet!! Congrats! And good luck! :dance:

8. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

OOO another alpine lover. There arnt many of us on here! I cant wait to see pictures. is this the buck you were asking about his pedigree on another thread?
    beth

9. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ

Yes, it is! I'm trying to convince my husband that he's worth it...