Does this mean anything..

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by magilacudy, Mar 24, 2010.

1. magilacudy

magilacudy Member

Mar 18, 2009
    Ontario
    Bella, who I do not believe is close at all, has a new thing she has started this afternoon. If I leave the barn she continues to cry for me, so I've been in the barn ALOT!! :p She is stretching out at the most every five minutes. Looks like shes going down for a pee but does not pee and does not go all the way into squating.
    Then she puts her front legs forward and takes a long deep stretch. She cant be that close. No discharge, udder not full and no changes in ligs. I'm just surprised shes doing this so much. Maybe she's trying to get my attention because I'm watching Luna so much :hair: Now I know what you all mean about :hair: :GAAH: when its getting down to the wire.

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    If she has a ways to go.. to deliver... then I would say ..a kid is pushing on her and it is uncomfortable.....by stretching and squatting ...she is moving the kid a bit... so it doesn't hurt her....

When is she due?

3. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    I have a FF doing this too, actually went into false labor too last week. not sure when shes due though, is yours FF? She may be uncomfortable like Pam said.

4. magilacudy

magilacudy Member

Mar 18, 2009
    Ontario
    This is her third time. I dont have a due date, was only told she should kid by end of April :S

5. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Is she still stretching today?

6. magilacudy

magilacudy Member

Mar 18, 2009
    Ontario
    She is....but still no other changes. Shes also not doing it as often.

7. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  8. magilacudy

magilacudy Member

Mar 18, 2009
    Ontario
    It is, thank goodness!!! I think its too soon for her. And I believe Luna ia starting. Charging up the monitor :) Thanks for the help.

9. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Your welcome... I pray ..she hangs in there... until her due date... :hug: :pray: