The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. This isn't exactly a normal post for this forum, but I need help getting the word out on a dog this is in need of a home and thought this may be a good tool to share with other animal lovers :)

"Raleigh" is an approximately 19 months old shepherd coonhound mix (we're guessing...) rescued from southern VA this past July. He was in very bad shape when found, but thanks to South Branch Vet in Lebanon, NJ he has made a remarkable recovery! Raleigh is healthy and full of energy. He is neutered, up to date on vaccines, housebroken, crate trained, and knows sit and down. He is fine with other dogs and having cats in the house, although he may get excited and try to play with them! Raleigh is desperately in need of a forever home. He is very smart and energetic and needs a home where he can run around in a fenced in yard. Please contact Nicole for more information 908-616-3564.

Attachments

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,090 Posts
Awww, baby. We love shepherds and my uncle has a doberman/coonhound mix that is the sweetest soul. Wish we could take him. Hope he finds an amazing home! I'll send up a prayer for him. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts