Dogue de Bordeaux pups - late spring 2011

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by kelebek, Oct 11, 2010.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I just have to share - I am ssooooooo stinking excited!

I was talking to the co-owner of our Dogue de Bordeaux, Raven, about a week back and we have decided that we are going to breed Raven on her next heat cycle. :cool: :cool:

Not only am I excited about the breeding of our little girl - but she has decided that she would like to go ahead and breed her to Rolex :stars: :stars:

I just finished Raven's page on my website - http://www.sunsetlakeranch.net/dougedebordeaux.htm

And here is the link to the sire of the pups - http://www.bruinbordeaux.com/rolex.html

I can not get over how well these dogues do with the livestock, how smart they are, and how easy they are to train. Although they are not "tall" like the mastiffs that people are used to, these little meatballs definately know how to win a heart and show their size in love for their family and farm!!

There will be pet only pups available on a spay/neuter contract! We can also ship out of Spokane International Airport. Get your reservations in now - as there will be a VERY limited amount of pups available!

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    No pups for me but I have to say that you have absolutely every reason to be excited. Both are GORGEOUS dogs....Rolex and Raven will make beautiful pups :leap:

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    The co-owner if giving up first pick female pup to retain for our breeding program, also :leap: :cool: :leap: :cool: :leap: :cool:

She gets to pick half the pups for her, and we get half the pups to keep/sell as we please. I am so excited - and being her first litter, I am not sure how many pups there will be - but that is why there is limited pups available. They will be imprinted at birth with the goats, chickens, and ducks to make wonderful Dogues!

4. kannm

kannm New Member

Mar 18, 2009
    WOW! What a beautiful type of dog.

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Thank you very much. I was introduced to the breed in December 2005 and we will never be without a Dogue in our lives.

6. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

AWWWWWW the wrinkles are sooooo cute lol

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Yah - the wrinkles and the juwles!!!