Doing up my website,

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Gumtree, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Gumtree

Gumtree Lurking Aussie

Aug 15, 2009
    S.E. Qld Australia
    So I got cheesed off with *webs* who I had build my site with, it took forever to load, and then would come up please refresh the page & I'd loose most of what I'd written , :angry:
    Now I'm Building it with *Weebly* whom I'm a lot happier with

Tell me what you think

http://bushlandcountrygoats.weebly.com

:)

2. Mon Reve Farm

Mon Reve Farm New Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Southern DE
    Hi Shirrelle -
    The format and background is nice with appealing colors and design. Your main picture is great! On some of the pages the pictures take longer to load then the text. I don't know if that is because I am on satellite internet or not.

You might want to word smith your home page a little bit since you felt you needed to add the second paragraph. If you change the wording then I don't think you need to apologize. Maybe if you changed it to what I have below?? Just a thought...

" We are located near Wondai in the South Burnett Old Australia. Here at Bushland Country we are breeding dairy goats with the goal of creating a strong hardy line that can handle the rugged paddock life without being shedded. Although some may choose or be required to maintain their goats in confine we have the ability to raise them in open pasture. I am seeking to bring back some of the hardiness that was in the original goats that came to our country. These qualities have been bred out of a lot of goats but for some locations these are important qualities.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

I will also put my other interests on here :) and there may be stuff & other animals for sale at times (check the for sale page)"

3. Gumtree

Gumtree Lurking Aussie

Aug 15, 2009
    S.E. Qld Australia
    Thanks Amika,
    the photos do load a bit slower , dunno why, maybe because the a flickr linked ???

that what you wrote does look better, i am hopeless at writing things, that why I asked :)

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    all loads well and I had no difficulties.

Looks good :)