Doodle up for sale-unregistered blue eyed ND Buck - TX

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by mistyblue, Jun 21, 2010.

1. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    Well, we have decided that we need to downsize on our bucks as we have four of them right now. As Doodle is one of the prettiest boys we have, he has been chosen. We are starting his price at $150.00 but that is very negotable to the right home.

I really hate to get rid of him, he was our first goat born at our place. Yes he does still has his horns, yes you do have to watch him, not because he is mean, but because he wants to play and forgets that he has them.

He does thow blue -eyed babies, also he throws alot of color as well. Here is a baby picture of him and one from this winter, and the last one is of some of his offspring from this year. If you want I can get new pictures of him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Dang, I saw him on CL and was tempted, but those horns...hubby said no more bucks with horns. And they look too big to band. :(

3. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    LOL, that picture was from last fall, you should see his horns now.

I knew that you would comment as you have always liked him. I want him to go to a good home, so I am going to be very picky on who buys him. This is the hardest time I have had with even thinking of selling one.

4. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    I know, I just love him. If it wasn't for those horns! I think they're gorgeous, but to keep peace, I have to let Steven make SOME rules, right? No bucks with horns. :(

I'm looking at another buck up north though, wish me luck...he's delicious looking.

Fingers crossed for an amazing home for Doodle.