Dora - Delivered - new pic of Nova pg 12

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by kelebek, Feb 10, 2009.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Day 131 -

Dora is doing well, udder has slightly grown from pics taken 48 hours ago, not to much, but enough to make her longer nipple change a bit on direction just a hair - but could be the pic - who knows.

She is starting to get a bit spine-ier. Still thinking only a single it that deep body of hers. Kind of hoping for a buckling (I know that sounds funny!)

I will post every day about her or every other day so that we can keep a log of kidding (ok - I just want to have some fun :wink: )

Here are her pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh and Blingz and Abba cleaning up the grain she spilt!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Re: Dora - 19 day countdown

:cool: Wishing for a :boy: for you. lol

3. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama

I can't wait to see what she has! :leap: Sending :boy: vibes your way!! :greengrin:

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

I know you all think that I am nuts wanting some boys.

I have a paid reservation for 3 wethers, another reservation from a church camp that wants at least 2 up to 4 wethers, a lady who just contacted me wanting 3 meat wethers for 4h, and then the lady I got Dora from may need a meat wether......

WOW - I could have every boy sold already.

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

He he....never thot I'd be sending buckling vibes!! But here goes....Dora's gonna give you :boy: :boy: on day 152!

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

Ok Liz, I am happy about the twin bucklings - but not sure why you would punish me by saying 152...... :ROFL:

Last year she had a single 12# doeling on 147

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Re: Dora - 18 day countdown

Day 134 -

AM -

She is becoming a royal .........

She is getting grumpy and pushy, so the end is in sight. She is standing back during feeding and them ramming her way in when she figures out I am not going to "bring her out" to eat.

Udder did not look like it changed much, but I am hoping to take some more pictures this weekend to look for changes.

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Re: Dora - 16 day countdown

well lets hope she goes in like 10 days or so. Make life easier on you :thumb:

9. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Re: Dora - 16 day countdown

Day 136 -

Looks like she is starting to drop a bit - not so excited about food anymore - but eating - just not as pushy. Her udder seems like it is evening out a bit, but I will put her on the stand to take pics probobly tonight just to make sure.

I am getting baby fever - and oddly enough - milking fever! I want fresh milk again so bad. I keep forgetting to pull milk out of the freezer when I use up a small one and so it would be nice to just be able to go out "and grab some" lol!

I must say though - Snow is on 112 and she is starting the cutest little udder! She has a softball size udder going on and when you touch it, she just spreads them legs out to be milked - oh how I love that! I also felt a kid the other night so I am super excited - and it MOVED!!! Live babies of Joes!! Woo HOO!

10. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Re: Dora - 14 day countdown

I am so in milk fever too! I love to eat cereal and cows milk doenst always settle right with me.

i am excited for you....cant wait to see what they both have

11. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

This is exciting!!!! And I DO GET FRESH MILK DAILY!!! :greengrin:

Boots is still going strong after a year. This is going to have me nutso waiting on your babies as well as mine :hair:

12. Deena

Deena New Member

Jan 31, 2009
    North Carolina

kelebek how many do you think she will have? She seems to be carrying low.Heres hoping for :boy: when you get a chance I would love to see more pics.

13. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama

woo-hoo :cool: babies soon!!!!!!!!!!!

14. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

I honestly think that she only has a single in there agian.... but I could be mistaken. She is carrying super low, but is very very deep and wide, however the wide load sign is fixing to come out after I saw her run out of the covered area this morning - she was almost as wide as thick!

I will get some more pics tonight.

15. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts

:boy: :boy: :slapfloor:

He he he

16. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

when am I supposed to shave her udder? I can never remember and I have never done it before.

17. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

I don't do my girls til they are around 140.....and not to close to the skin....still a bit cold here for that.

18. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts

When you want her to go into labor. :ROFL:

19. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

New pics are here. These are at Day 136 PM It is really hard to see how much she has sunken because it was at night and she is black - but if you look at the last pics when she was out with everyone eating you can see she is starting.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Re: Dora - 13 day countdown

It looks like she has sunk down in the hips alot, and her udder is starting to fill up more :leap: I think she has atleast twins in there for ya :wink: I really can't wait to see what she has :leap: