Dot's Page! Website Updates! ~Opinions Please~

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by HollowbeadRanch, Feb 15, 2009.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Well I FINALLY got Dot's page up and running on my website :leap: and I got the Breeding Schedule going as well :leap: Teresa was nice enough to allow me to use her pics so I could go ahead and get it all up and running (thank you so much Teresa :hug: ). All I have left to do is create a Reference Bucks section on my Bucks page so that I can list Bo (Teresa's Buck) there and give her credit for owning him :wink: I am hoping to get that done this weekend or the beginning of next week :thumb:

Anyways, if you wouldn't mind taking a look at my site and letting me know what you think, I would GREATLY appreciate it :grouphug:

www.HollowbeadRanch.com

Dot is listed on the Jr. Does page, and if you click on her pic you will be directed to her own specific page. You can also view a small pic (the one in the Reference Bucks section will be much bigger once I get it up and running) of the Buck she is being bred to on the Breeding Schedule page. BTW, Dot came in heat last Thursday :leap: so now we are just hoping she took :pray:

Also, I have ordered some new business cards (I used to make my own but I got these alot cheaper than I could make them :wink: ) AND a T-Shirt with my farm name and everything on it :leap: They should be here within the next week or so, and I will post pics in a new thread as soon as they get here! I really hope they turn out the way I want them to! :pray:

Anyways.... enough rambling from me :oops: Thank you in advance for sharing your opinions! :grouphug:

2. BetterBuckskins

BetterBuckskins New Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Taxachusetts
    I think it looks very professional, and dot is a real cutie!! :)

3. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thank you so much!!!! I can't wait to get her home :leap:

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    looking really good Brandi!! Super excited for you :leap: :leap: :leap: :leap: :leap:

5. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
  6. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Looks great! :thumbup:

7. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thank you!!! :greengrin: :stars:

8. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Looks excellent!! :thumb: Great looking doe! :wink:

9. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Brandi your website is looking good. Dot sure is a cutie even if I do say so myself :wink:

10. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    It looks great!!! Left ya a guestbook message too. :wink:

11. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Looks great Brandi!!! :wink:

12. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thanks everyone!!!! :grouphug:

And thanks again Teresa! :hug: Yes, she is DEFINITELY a cutie :wink:

Did anyone have any problems with any of the pages or pics? I know I have to fix one pic at the bottom of my homepage... can anyone think of anything else?? :shrug: