I'm in a bit of an emergency situation with my doe and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. She had three awesomely beautiful and healthy kids last Wednesday and then struggled for almost 15 hours to pass the placenta. I called the after-hours vet emergency line because I was sure she was having a 4th baby and they basically laughed at me and said no, she's not. Because this was my first kidding experience I stupidly trusted his professional judgment. By Friday she was not doing well so I called the vet back but it was too late to get her in so my husband went and picked up a bunch of stuff to cover all bases. We got cmpk in case it was milk fever, oxytocin to induce contractions in case there was a little bit of fetal matter left, antibiotics to cover all bases. By Saturday night I could see something coming out but couldn't tell what it was. I was terrified it was her uterus. By yesterday morning it was obvious that it was a fourth baby. The vet said not to do anything and not to intervene but they would come out today. They said intervening could kill her faster than not intervening which kind of seems ridiculous but again, this was my first kidding experience. My second kidding experience was less than 24 hours with a doe that was six to eight weeks early due to a big oops moment at the breeder but that's another story. So today that couldn't come after all so I decided I needed to intervene. I couldn't keep watching her suffer. After about 20 pairs of rubber gloves, numerous hours and 3/4 of a bottle of Veterinary Lube, we got the hugest baby I've ever seen out of her. It was in one piece though missing an eyeball. I was told to douche her with a vinegar water solution followed by 5 days of antibiotics. Does anyone know the ratio of what I should douche her with? We just got the stillborn out and I want to get on this as quickly as possible. She is my soul goat and after 5 days of struggling and birthing, I want to make sure she has a good chance at surviving. We live really far from any stores that carry animal supplies and I don't drive so I think the vinegar water is going to be the best I can do. I mean along with la200 injections for the next 5 days. That was the only antibiotic we could locate within an hour and a half radius of our house. She hasn't been eating or drinking hardly at all but I've been syringing warm electrolyte and molasses water into her mouth and finally today she started tiny little nibbles. She's maybe only had nine bites of food but that is significantly better than yesterday's four. Thank you in advance for any suggestions you may have. I just got a text from a goat person also so if I don't respond straight away it's because I'm getting down to business. You guys are all awesome and I've learned so very much from you just reading threads over the past year.