down to 3 goats!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by StaceyRosado, Aug 24, 2008.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Well Jasper and Aspen have a new home! It is bitter sweet. I am not sure how I will react to not seeing Jasper around the pen but I do know that they will be loved in their new home.

My grandmom was telling me "that Jasper has to go" but was all upset when he left :doh:

2. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Glad they found nice new homes. Now you can work toward your goal. :stars:

3. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    yup I now have room to bring home Hope and then if next year I want to keep a doeling or buy another I have room ---- that is if I dont find another I like before then :roll:

4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Glad to hear you found them a new home! Bet you are excited for Hope!!

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Isn't that how it goes. A goat you're ready to see leave and then you're sad to see it go. :p That's when you find out you're a sap. Haha

6. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    That's great they found a new home. It's always hard for me to sell goats (especially babies) but always makes you feel better when you know they are going to a good place. :wink:

7. Ivy

Ivy New Member

Aug 9, 2008
    Midwest
    I have two doelings, ND/pygmy cross and one wonderful ND/pygmy cross doe that I am looking for new homes.
    They are not for meat, they are to ND, especially our doe, Jasper.
    She is a happy milker! LOL

I hate to see them go but we need to work more on fiber and meat.

Finding homes that you feel good about is the hardest part.
    I hope I succeed in finding ours new homes.

Happy you found nice homes for them. :)

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Stacey, thats great! I know you will be missing both of them but you know that Hope will be with you soon....and I know I'll miss seeing Aspens pics, I always thought she was a pretty girl. I'm sure they will be well loved in their new homes. :hug:

9. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Congrats on finding them a good home! I have 2 goats leaving me Tuesday and I am upset about 1 but happy about another.

10. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Stacey, I know how much you loved them, and I know that had to be hard, but as long as they are at a good home that is what really counts. You know they will be forever loved, maybe not as much as with you but very close. :hug:

11. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Thanks Lori, I still miss them at times. But I do enjoy how easy it is to feed and take care of my 3 girls

Angie parades around so happy that she can go where she pleases so that makes it worth it

12. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Thats good that you found good homes for them Stacey! I always hate selling goats, its so hard to let them go, but I always feel better knowing they go to good homes :)