Downsizing herd! N AL! Nubians! KIDS FOR SALE NOW!

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Anna, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Anna

Anna New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    Fayette, AL
    I'm getting so busy with school these days it's getting hard for me to give all the goats te attention they deserve, so I'm cutting down the little herd so I can just focus on breeding registered fb nubians that are disbudded.

Mini Dot (mini) she's a yearling fb nubian not registered (parents both are though). Her mom is my favorite milker. Mini is just a sweeheart and has beautiful conformation. I'ld keep her myself but she does have horns. IN MILK!!!$150

Kodak is a yealing grey roan and spotted fb nubian buck, he would make a great herd sire and would throw LOTs of color. He does have horns. $150

Mary is a yearling (half nubian) doe that is just adorable, she is also polled!! Her mom has a very nice udder. She is a sweetie pie.$125

Emily is a 6 year old rescued mutt goat but she has one of my favorite mammary systems in the herd. She is way too smart and will need a fence in PERFECT condition and very goat proof latches on the gates (forget the sliding latches!). She has the silliest personality. $125 (avaliable WITH her kids after kidding)

Nanny is a 9 year old fb alpine that I rescued about a month ago after she kidded. She does NOT need to be bred again, and needs a loving forever home. She is in pretty bad condition right now, but for anyone that's willing to give her a try is welcome to have her.

Make me an offer, these goaties have got to go to make room for new kids! PM for pictures and details.

I also have some really nice registered nubian kids that will need to be reserved as soon as possible I will only be keeping a bout 2 out of my kid crop this year!
  2. Anna

Anna New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    Fayette, AL
    our kidding season is wrapping up. It's been a great year!

here are the kid's to add to the above!

(can be) Registered Nubian Kids

$200 red roan doeling out of Just4Goats Dot Zip (Gothwaite Georgio x Just4Goats Dot Net)

$100 Half nubian doeling chocolate and tan with LOTS of spots! very pretty! (Red Gate Emily X Just4Goats Big Bad John)

$200 red buckling with partial belt out of my best doe! (Just4Goats Dot Darlin X Just4Goats Big Bad John)

$75 adorable polled tan half nubian wether!

2 more FB nubian doelings that can be sold at the right price......

All of these are looking super good right now, they will be vacinated wormed and disbudded before going to their new homes!
    $20 discount if buying for 4-H and/or buying more than 1.

3. Anna

Anna New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    Fayette, AL
    Re: Downsizing herd!

Will also trade for :

a registered nigi doeling of good lines!
    or cream seperator
    Thanks for the intrest!! :lol: