Drama KIDDED! PICS & Xpression Kidded!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by ProctorHillFarm, Jan 9, 2009.

1. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Here is Bold Xpression- she is due Feb 7th:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (excuse the dirt and hair! she just decided to come in and it was snowing a bit outside, so she was wet and ick!)
    She is out of Green Gate Cinderella (National Champion Jr Doe) who is a MCH Goodwood Xray X MCH Green Gate Cinderella Cross
    She is bred to Dragonfly L Sir Galahad whos paternal granddam is ARMCH Flat Rocks Here for the Party. His dam is Twin Creeks BW Pacifica who is a MCH Baywatch X MCH JJU Nonpareil daughter!
    Needless to say we are super excited about these kiddos! :leap:

Here is Drama Queen- she is due Feb 9th:
    [​IMG] (hard to see her udder from hair, but its coming in nicely I think shes going to have a nice medial)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Her grandsire on her dams sire is MCH Caesar's Villa STS Pat Brady *S who is a ARMCH Caesar's Villa CBS Stetson *S X ARMCH Mtn. Retreat's Glow Bug 2*D E cross.
    Her sire is a MCH Flat Rocks Flash S E X Flat Rocks Shazam (5x GCH) cross.
    She is bred to Sunnydale Farm Pandamonium (Pure Flat Rocks breeding). His sire is Flat Rocks Diamond Rio 'E' who is a Flat Rocks Gem son.
    His mother is Flat Rocks Clueless who is a daughter of MCH Flat Rocks Fox Fire E.

This breeding represents a linebreeding on MCH Flat Rocks Surprise as well as Flat Rocks Gem and Holy Terror.
    Another breeding we are really looking forward too! :leap:

So Im thinking twins for Xpression and Trips for Drama (which is what they had last year, though drama had stillborn trips :( )

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Re: Pictures of our February Fatties!

Hope you get lots of healthy babies this go around. I need to do fat belly pics of mine. I may have to do it when I do dewormings and CDTs. Good luck!

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

Wow...you have just a month to go! Those girls ae going to give you triplets! Hope all goes well with Drama's babies and she gives you girls.

4. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina

They are very nice girls from some great lines. Yep, they do look to be carrying multiples. :thumbup:

5. ProctorHillFarm

Thanks. As far as multiples, Im sure of it! I just wonder how many. :dance:
    Will post some new pictures in about a week for changes :)

6. ProctorHillFarm

Okay Update!

Xpression is moving right along and now on day 140 (as of 2/28) Im thinking she's going to wait until at least 145. Im thinking twins, maybe small trips.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Drama is slower progressing and have a feeling she's waiting right up until her due date of Feb 9th. Today she is day 138. I would guess triplets.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Its funny- Ive been feeling like there hasnt been much change for them, until I went back and looked at the pictures on this thread.

Will update more as they progress- hopefully quickly! :dance:

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Re: Day 138 and 140! Pictures of our February Fatties!

They are gorgeous girls!! Can't wait to see the pictures!

8. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts

Yeah, I think twins and trips. Good luck! :wahoo:

9. Firestone Creek Farm

Firestone Creek Farm New Member

Jul 11, 2008
    NC, USA

They are beautiful! :) I wish you the best of luck. Looks like we'll both be sitting in the barn at the same time :coffee: :hair: Wishing you lots of healthy happy :girl: :boy:

10. ProctorHillFarm

Thank you, you too! Though I forgot sitting in the barn this time of year is NOT fun. :greengrin:
    Best of luck with your kiddings too, I can hardly wait! :stars:

11. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts

There's a lot of us sitting in the barn with :coffee: right now! lmao! :coffee2:

12. ProctorHillFarm

Haha- Im not QUITE sitting in the barn yet, I know they have some time left, but I've definately started the twice a day "look-over" which they HATE.
    I'll be sitting in the barn soon enough though! :coffee: :greengrin:

13. ProctorHillFarm

Re: Now Day 140 and 142! Pictures of our February Fatties!

Not much new to report, I want to say that Xpressions ligs are starting to get lower but definately still there and not at all squishy, she is certainly very puffy in the rear, but I think her udder has a ways to go yet, I still say definately not before 145 for her.
    Drama- same- she has a bit to go, Im still sticking with her due date of Feb 9th.

So Im saying no babies here over the weekend :ZZZ:

14. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

My first doe is on countdown day 29 today and I am already irritating the crap out of her. Every night I grain her and give her her Vit E capsule and she is about done with my "fondling" her when she is eating! But I want to make sure I feel the kid moving - I am ultra peranoid about these first 5 kiddings!

15. ProctorHillFarm

I know the first does to kid in the season always have the most anticipation, once these girls kid, we will have so many does due we wont be able to eveen keep up with all of their progression via forum! But waiting for those first ones to kid are like kids waiting for Christmas! Haha!

Im particularly worried about Drama since she had a tough kidding last year and we just missed the birth of the first two and we had to go in and reposition her third triplet and it took to long for her to arrive. We were left with three stillborn kids, very sad. I want to make sure that DOESNT happen this year.

16. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

Yah, it is always scary after they have had a bad delivery. I have doe that threw quads last year (I thought she would have twins MAYBE trips). Anyway only one survived. I had stayed up all night the night before with a different doe and DH convinced me that I needed sleep and she was "seasoned" so she would be fine - I was so upset. I really wanted a BE buckling from her. She had 3 bucklings, 1 doeling (twice the size of the bucklings) and one 1 brown eyed buckling survived.

I am totally freaked for her for this year.

17. ProctorHillFarm

Re: Now Day 143 and 145! Pictures of our February Fatties!

Eh- not much new to report yet!

18. ProctorHillFarm

Re: Now Day 144 and 146! Pictures of our February Fatties!

Drama day 144 today- is HUGE and looks like the kids could have dropped- but I expect to see much more of an udder develop before she kids.
    Xpression day 146 today- has more udder development than Drama- but doesnt look to have dropped yet, but she is VERY puffy in the rear. I also caught her "hunching" today I thought maybe a contraction, but more than likely just the kid sitting on a nerve.

They both have their ligs still, but are starting to get lower. Its looking like they might both stick with their due dates.
    I will get some pictures tonight of them and then everyone can make some predictions :)

19. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

Babies will be here very soon!!! Wish I had some on 144 or 146! I still have 4 more weeks!!! :hair: The wait is KILLING ME!!!! :GAAH:

20. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA

Just poking my head in to say I'm watching this thread and waiting patiently for these kids to arrive. I hope and pray you have an easier time then last year. :pray: So sad to loose kids. I still have about 3-4 weeks left before my does start kidding. I have 4 Cashmere does due the first week of March and then 2 Niggy's due the last week of March. :GAAH: I may not sleep at all in March! lol