drastic Nigerian herd Downsize

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by SDK, Feb 10, 2010.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    so, I'm 90% sure that i will be selling all but a few of my nigerians after kidding/weaning. I've been debating the topic back and forth for months.. and after a few discussions with people from here, my mom , and looking at the general market.. that lamanchas are a better option for me.

I will be keeping Bird, Eleanor, and maybe 1 or two more nigerian doelings(if bird has a doe, and bebop has one i like more than hollywood or one from twist)

and then the rest will be for sale... i will be looking for a home for kevin where i can still have access to stud service, or a biuck kid of my choice down the road.. PM me.. and i'll get you info.

and then i'll be getting 1 or 2 lamancha does

2. nutmegfarm

nutmegfarm New Member

Dec 22, 2009
    NE Ohio
    If you weren't so far we could trade, mini for munchie lol. Good luck with the dispersal though!! You should be able to sell them fast, they're adorable:)

3. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    where are you located/ kidding. I think amanda is going to ohio, thats the only way i could think of it even being possible.. i do love your manchas.. but again.. socal to ohio is pretty far :(

4. nutmegfarm

nutmegfarm New Member

Dec 22, 2009
    NE Ohio
    Almost the northeasternest you can get south of cleveland lol!! trumbull county.

5. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    lol your way up there

6. pennylullabelle

pennylullabelle New Member

I am going to Cleveland in March. Let me know if I can help.