The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so we are behind on bills really bad and either need to sell some goats ( which there is no market during the winter) or decided that I could sell some drawing of goats. I DO good with black and white or color. If anyone is interested email me and I will show you a picture of what I can do. I am also selling the herbal wormer. Please help guys, Thanks ( as pathetic as that sounds!!) :cry:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/s ... ing011.jpg

sorry for the bad wuality picture, it is very hard to take a picture of a picture!! I am looking around for the rest of my drawings as I put them away when we moved and havent taken them out since so now i have to go dig for them. I am gonna try to get them scanned and put on the computer that way so you guys can see the defenition. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I think it looks great! I'd be interested, though I don't have much money right now to spend. How much are they? Or I can pm you.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you every one, I wish I could find the rest of them, you guys should see the one I did of a chamoisee buck, I think it is my fav. Anyways, I try to make my drawings pretty cheap. The going rate around here is usually $100 for color and $75 for black and white, but for all you goatee people I will do $50 for black and white and $75 for color. But every one go ahead and PM me and I am sure I can work something out if it is too much. SO any one interested PM me!!!! you guys are great!!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok everyone! THe first drawing to Stacey Roop is already in the mail and she should be recieiving it anytime, I hopefully will be working on a second one for a goat spot person. I can usually get a picture drawn in a couple hours. So if you guys would like any pictures drawn, including horses I can do it!!! please send me your pictures!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Do you mind me cross-posting this on another forum to help you out? Do you have an email that I can add to the post?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats wonderful!!! my email address is [email protected] , my address dosent have to stay private so go ahead and throw it out there :D :wink: you guys are a bunch of wonderful people!! thank you soo much!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you! But honestly I think it turned out funny. Most of my drawings are of show animals set up and shaved, so when Stacey sent me a BUTT picture of a VERY fuzzy baby I knew this was gonna be a chore lol. But it turned out alright, guess I need to practice on the fur tho lol. I will still do pictures for people so if any one wants a pic I will do one $50 for black and white and $75 for color!! ANy takers??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts