Drawings of your goats.

Discussion in 'Personal Creations' started by sixshooterfarm, Dec 26, 2007.

1. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Ok so we are behind on bills really bad and either need to sell some goats ( which there is no market during the winter) or decided that I could sell some drawing of goats. I DO good with black and white or color. If anyone is interested email me and I will show you a picture of what I can do. I am also selling the herbal wormer. Please help guys, Thanks ( as pathetic as that sounds!!) :cry:

2. creaturesall

creaturesall New Member

Oct 26, 2007
    Langdon, AB Canada
    Could you post a couple of drawings on the forum? More folks would be able to see your work that way. I, for one, would love to see what you can do.

3. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/s ... ing011.jpg

sorry for the bad wuality picture, it is very hard to take a picture of a picture!! I am looking around for the rest of my drawings as I put them away when we moved and havent taken them out since so now i have to go dig for them. I am gonna try to get them scanned and put on the computer that way so you guys can see the defenition. Let me know what you think.

4. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    I think they are great! Will have to pm you about making one.

5. PACE

PACE New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Mass
    I think it looks great! I'd be interested, though I don't have much money right now to spend. How much are they? Or I can pm you.

6. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Thank you every one, I wish I could find the rest of them, you guys should see the one I did of a chamoisee buck, I think it is my fav. Anyways, I try to make my drawings pretty cheap. The going rate around here is usually $100 for color and $75 for black and white, but for all you goatee people I will do $50 for black and white and $75 for color. But every one go ahead and PM me and I am sure I can work something out if it is too much. SO any one interested PM me!!!! you guys are great!!!

7. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Ok everyone! THe first drawing to Stacey Roop is already in the mail and she should be recieiving it anytime, I hopefully will be working on a second one for a goat spot person. I can usually get a picture drawn in a couple hours. So if you guys would like any pictures drawn, including horses I can do it!!! please send me your pictures!!

8. GSFarm

GSFarm New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Fairview, TN
    Do you mind me cross-posting this on another forum to help you out? Do you have an email that I can add to the post?

9. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Thats wonderful!!! my email address is sixshooterfarm@yahoo.com , my address dosent have to stay private so go ahead and throw it out there :D :wink: you guys are a bunch of wonderful people!! thank you soo much!

10. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I got my picture! Looks great.

here it is

[​IMG]

11. PACE

PACE New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Mass
    Very nice! :thumb:

12. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Thank you! But honestly I think it turned out funny. Most of my drawings are of show animals set up and shaved, so when Stacey sent me a BUTT picture of a VERY fuzzy baby I knew this was gonna be a chore lol. But it turned out alright, guess I need to practice on the fur tho lol. I will still do pictures for people so if any one wants a pic I will do one $50 for black and white and $75 for color!! ANy takers??

13. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    How much do you charge for the herbal wormer?