Driven

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Coraxfeather, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    For all the know me I am pAncakes mommy but I also drive mini horse and I just got to show off my boy. This is him hooked up to a pony wheel not in the best of mood. His name is Flyign Aces Cheer them up Charlie. Charlie for short. He is my 37 inches Mini horse. Well my boss owns him but he is my baby.

2. whatknott

whatknott New Member

Feb 22, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I've got a 34" mini that looks just like him. We use him for pony rides in our traveling petting zoo - just for backyard birthday parties. You're right, he doesn't look too happy!

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    What a cutie!!!!! You should teach pancake to go for a ride on him!

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Charlie is a cutie.. :) ...boy he is looking like..... "it should be ..cheer up charlie"... :shades:
    poor little guy....he must be tired........

5. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    Aww hes so coot!! :horse:

6. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Late I know, sorry, are you going to post any pics of you driving him? He's a very handsome guy!

Me and my mini drove in the local Christmas parade this year, and I actually remembered my camera! But like a dork, I didn't give it to someone who could actually take some pics (I guess I could have taken some, but I'd have just gotten the back of my horse, and I didn't want to risk spooking the two that were in front of me). So I didn't get a single pic during the parade, I am getting one of Skip and the cart, though, before I undecorate it, I worked to hard not to atleast get a few pics.