Drooling over the thought

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by lesserweevil, Apr 19, 2010.

1. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    OK now... let's say I'm all drooley, can't find an emoticon to express my drooliness, how sad.

Anyway.

Assuming this volcano goes and plays elsewhere, and I get to keep my job... I will be moving to Galway (west Ireland) in the summer. (Yay) With a REAL opportunity to get a place with a garden... of my own.

Now I'm all drooley over the thought of getting a garden... a garden with a goat opportunity!!! Maybe I could even get Demi to come live with me again... that would be sweet. Or, failing that, maybe I could get a pair of minis!!!

Anyway... I'm drooley. Just thought I'd share that with you :p

LW

2. Karens

Karens New Member

Apr 10, 2010
    Spring Hill, FL.
    I'm a 6 month old newnie to goats.. I have a question for you, what is a garden for goats? :chin: It sounded like you wanted a place you could have a garden, then you said for the goats. Would that be flowers or veggies? KAREN

3. WarPony

WarPony New Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Michigan
    depending on where she is from she could just mean a yard. i have friends who live places where their back yard is called a "garden".

4. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    yeah sorry. Over here a garden is a yard :)

I mean more like a lawn + shed

oh, and good news - looks like I'm flying tomorrow! WOOT - not holding my breath but this could be the saving of my job *dances*

5. Itchysmom

Itchysmom New Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Washington
    That is so exicting! I always wanted to visit Ireland, but to live there would be absolutely a drooly situation!

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OK, I have a question for you.

I understand that every country is different but you are still pretty young to be living away from home and to have all the responsibilities that you do.

Either you are a LOT older then your pictures look or you are a very amazing young lady. :cool: