The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm at a point where I believe less is more when it comes to my goats. Breeding 9 does last year proved to be too much and now I'm finding myself faced with even more does to breed this year. I know I look like a crazy person to some of you wanting to have less babies on the ground come spring but for me it gets to be too overwhelming so now I have to let some really nice animals go. In an effort to not breed 10 does this year I'm sellling some. Many of these does are very promising show stock.

1.Vincek Farm's _________ $400
Born late April. This doe is beautiful and I know I will regret letting her go. She unlike her two siblings has reached a perfect middle between her two parents. She has the length & body capacity of her dam while also having the extreme correctness of her sire. If this girl freshens with an udder that her lineage suggests then I will surely regret letting her go.

Dam: Doubletree Bejeweled
Sire: Phoenix Rising Bird is the Word (Dam is finished GCH & 3x BDIS)

2. Breakell Farm Allena $300
Also born in April. Part of a doe-back agreement. I can't tell you too much about this one which reflects her price. Our 2013 appraiser liked her.
She has a ton of body capacity & stands on a very correct set of feet & legs.

Dam: Sunny Ridge Cottage Minnie
Sire: Vincek Farm's Napolean

Will take $600 for the pair. More coming soon.

3.Buckling out of Vincek Farm's Sisyphus & Phoenix Rising Bird is the Word also available. $200.

1. New picture coming soon. This is from May so it is a bit dated.

3. Baby picture- I really need to get my camera out!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Why did you have to go and post this?? I have been drooling over Jewel's doe kid for some time now lol!
I guess it's a good thing I don't have the $ for her right now :laugh:

·
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sisyphus and Dora are also available for sale. Both are beautiful does. I am am willing to breed any of the does to one of my bucks for a minimal price also! Pictures and info are on my website.
I'm asking $400 for Dora and $450 for Sisyphus.
I am willing to make package deals also.

Lol! Who wouldn't need more Birdy kids right Skyla? ;)

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
I need more! Lol! I just don't have the $ you want our buck for her?? LOL! ;) :laugh:

·
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
http://vincekfarm.wix.com/vincekfarm

In my signature incase you need to find it again. ;)
I'll see if I can find any pics & PM them to you. Off the top of my head... She had a TON of capacity, a very soft udder that milked down to nothing.Quite ideal sized teats and very easy to milk. Good medial also. Could have more udder height. If you are really interested I'm sure we can work out a deal.(Doe back agreement possibly?)

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
http://vincekfarm.wix.com/vincekfarm In my signature incase you need to find it again. ;) I'll see if I can find any pics & PM them to you. Off the top of my head... She had a TON of capacity, a very soft udder that milked down to nothing.Quite ideal sized teats and very easy to milk. Good medial also. Could have more udder height. If you are really interested I'm sure we can work out a deal.(Doe back agreement possibly?)
PM me and we can talk :)

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Snatch them up people! Lol! That's a great price for three nice does! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts