Dual Registered Blue eyed nigerian dwarf buck

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by SDK, May 18, 2009.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    So.. I've been really thinking about selling buddy this fall.

I've used him alot these last two years and i really like the kids he's given, but it may be time for him to move on this fall

He is bred to one doe for july kids, and will be bred to another two does in the fall before he leaves( if anyone buys him)

He is a kingwood grandson, and is, IMO very nicely built.. but he hasn't been show since he was a few months old. we are going to a show in two weeks with him to see how he does. His pedigree can be seen on my website on the bucks page.

He is a chocolate with white and Blue eyes.. he also has two spots that qualify as moonspots, and he has thrown some smaller ones on his kids.

I'm asking 275 with his papers, or if you wanted and were relatively close to me ( like 5 or 6 hours) i could do a co-own with him, since its been killer on me trying to decide on if he should stay or go since i've owned him since he was 7 weeks.

here are some.. not so great pictures of him from april

2. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    Re: Dual Registered Blue eyed nigerian

here's some examples of his kids

I know he has a daughter that is fresh somewhere near me that i sold.. but i cannot get ahold of them for pictures... :roll:

he does have another daughter in scottsdale who should freshen either late next year or so..

he's thrown blue roans, a pretty dove-chocolate color.. wild brokens( like the one pictured), chocolate, blacks, chocolate agoutis, and buckskins.. his blue eyes ration is 70%

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    He is handsome....and produces well....good luck ......hope you can sell him quickly...... :wink: :greengrin:

4. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i'm toying with actually selling of all the nigerians.. so it'll be easier for when i move to college.. just a few lamanchas and a few boers...but.. i dunno.

5. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    bumping this up.. if the doe he's bred to gives us a buckling buddy HAS to go.