Dual registered Nigerian Herd- SOCAL

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by SDK, Aug 30, 2009.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    So... i've decided i just have to do it.. and sell most everybody i've got.

so i have the following.. OFFER!!!! i like you guys and i'd rather have you guys take them instead of the auction.

Inspirations SK amelia - 3 Y.O. - high litter numbers, great mom/show doe has dry legs
    Simple Pleasures gia- 5Y.O. - Brood doe. Kids show really well! Blue eyed Twin creeks hero of the day daughter
    Roc N Ewe CK Let's Twist Again - 3 Y.O.- Lots of milk ( 1/2 gallon + a day), great mom, hasnt been shown much.
    Tiny Colors BF Box Office Hit- 2 Y.O. buck- GRandson of woodhaven farms lonesome blues and Gay-Mor's kingwood
    SDK FL Silhouette: born march 2009. nice little jr out of my beloved kevin and amelia.. she's shown very well too

and then i have a oct 2008 doe out of my old storm surge son and twist ( listed above) who is registered, but is growing rather slowly, i do believe she will eventually be large enough to breed, but not this year, so i'm askin 25 for her without papers and 50 with.. or 25 with papers if you buy one of the others

if you want some.. or one.. or anything let me know.. i put 8 years into the nigerians.. not just going to throw them away..

2. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    Bumping.. realized i didn't list prices too :roll:

I'm asking 200 each, a pair for 325, or the whole lot for 700.

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Good luck ...on selling them SDK....they sound really nice...and dual registered wow....you can't beat that..... :love: :greengrin:

4. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i got a call last night from a 4h boy who's starting out and wants a doe or two, and another from someone who wants the rest of the herd.

the boer doe's left today, and the wether kid leaves in a week.. here's to hoping

5. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    That sounds great..glad to hear that ... :thumbup: .....I hope... it all works out....... :pray: :hug:

6. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    cool! hope it works out well :thumb:

7. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    well the 4h family is buying amelia and one of twist's 9 week old doe kids ( Penny Lane) they are very very excited to bring them home this weekend, there's 7 kids!! and i'm attempting to breed amelia for them so they can enjoy babies in the spring

also.. another lady is going to buy the 3 remaining does and my buck Buddy . She's sending the deposit today and it should be here by next week. buddy has to breed 5 does before he leaves, so the second group will be around till october..

But i have one buckling and a lamancha wether to home and i'm down to 9!

8. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    congrats SDK...that is wonderful news...to hear.....your doing great... with your sells.... :leap: :thumb: :greengrin:

9. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    thanks pam! i was very happy.. the 4h family is only 15 minutes away too , so it'll be nice!

now to find someone who wants some lovely pets or a cart goat