Dude Drop Inn

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Coraxfeather, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Here you go Like I promised. Sorry cameria dose better with being outside and the babies are in the basement until it is warmer.

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Oh my - he is so tiny and ohhhh so cute!!! Congrats :leap: :leap:

3. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Ya he is tiny and he seems to be always under feet when I am in the basement doing things. We put him on a scale and he weighs a wopping 5 pounds

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    How old is he???

5. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    December 13th or 14th. He is a Mini fainten Goat. He is also the last Buck that is from our Recelently departed Doc Holiday. We are going to be soon debudding him and pobly weithering him. He dose some of the cutest things already and today before I left my boss house to go home for a couple of days he findly was able to jump up on my lap. I already miss him.

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    how big are his horn buds? Usually you do that within the first week or two or you risk real bad scurs.......

7. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Tiny. Very tiny He just now started to grow them. I have to say this. For a tiny little guy he has a loud Mommy cry. You can hear it clean out to the garage when he is hungry. I have pictures of him and Pani together but for soem reason they are to dark and when I lighten them up they go fuzzy.

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    That is just awesome Pam - I am so glad that Pancake likes his new brother!

9. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
  10. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
  11. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Congratulations he is adorable.

12. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    He is so cute! I think it's great he's in your basement.

When I first got goats my husband said they will NEVER be in the house. A couple weeks ago when my first doeling was born and having trouble... he called from work and said "get her and her momma in the house!" He's been hit really hard with the goat bug. :)

13. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Oh my what a cutie! :love: He is a tiny little guy isn't he. :)

14. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    He is adorable! And a little guy too!

He would likely love Pancakes more if they were " equal"..Pani has his horns, maybe best if Dude keeps his

15. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Pani has horns because I was lazy and now it is to late to get them done. He is a highly requested goat in the petting zoo bizz. Pan never seems to use them and I no longer want to take them away.

When I hold Dude I think I am holden a little stuff animal. He gives his mommy kisses and sucks on my nose. Even when he is not hungry.

I think Pani is a jelly belly because he now has a bit of compition with his mommy. I have Steeler jackets now for both of them and will get pic with them both wearing them.

*holds up hand* Hi my name is Ann and I am a goataholic!!! May I never get better!!!

16. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  17. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Oh boy, he is sure going to get his way, BIG TIME! He is so darn cute, it will be impossible to say no.

18. tremayne

tremayne New Member

Feb 7, 2008
    Oh my gosh, he's too cute! :love: He does look like a toy.

So sweet and tiny. I'd never be able to put him down.

Congrats and happy days to you and the boys. :balloons:

Anna

19. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Well we think he has a hole in his pallet. He asprtates milk evertime he drinks a bottle. (Means he haven a different nipple then the other babies that I am feeding and also longer time at feedings because of haven to Slow him down). He right now is on a round of antibotic cause of a little cold he has. But he is enjoying all the extra special time he is getting. Sleeping in a crate near me. Being held and loved on. (Mom (aka me) is always listening to his breathing and worring). Time with big brother Pani (trying to get Pan not so Jellie bellie). Running around the house is his very own Steeler jacket (YES THEY ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL). Working on the differance between In side voice and outside voice. Pittling and pooing on newspaper instead of the carpet. (this one is driven me nuts). Goatie kisses when he is trying to kiss up and running to mommy when he is getting chased by the dog or when Big Brother is being mean (aka a soft head butt when Pan dose not want to share the grain that was put down for both of them. Believe it or not Pani is very gentle with his little brother right now).

BTW HE SNORES