Due in December

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Sweet Gum Minis, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    How do the girls look? These three are due the first week of December...

Here's Nimue due 12-2-07...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is her 2nd freshening. She had twins last time. She's blue-eyed & polled.

Blessing, she's a first freshener. Due 12-5-07...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    What do you think? A single?

This is Blessing's dam Rose, who is due the same day 12-5-07...
    [​IMG]
    She had triplets last time and didn't even look pregnant with a single!!! If she hadn't uddered up I wouldn't have thought she was pregnant. :p

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh I didn't think you were going ot breed Rose or Blessing, cool.

I hope all goes well this time.

Some how i missed Nemue being added to your herd, oh well..........what color possibilities does she have for kids?

3. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    THey are pretty girls. Very nice lookin. :D

4. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    We got Nimue in the spring. She's a Little Tot's Estate doe and her maternal sister just finished her championship I believe.

Nimue produced twin gold kids due to her dominant white locus so I expect more of the same, white or gold with or without blue-eyes and/or polled or not. LOL

Rose we decided to try a few treatments with. If this works out then we'll know we did the right thing. If not we'll continue to try different treatments and consult our vet about possibilities.

Blessing I had always intended to breed. I have a friend who had the same situation happen with a doe and she had a daughter of her who had a buckling with no problems so I expect no problems with Blessing.

None of them are huge, just average sized. I'm use to seeing my girls with that huge thick winter coat on top of their baby belly so it'll be interesting to see what they have since they're summer coated.

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh that is great I hope the treatments work.

I knew at first you were concerned about Blessing carrying the possible genetic trate so I didn't know if you were going to breed her.

I to have not see a mini pregnant in their "summer coats" all my summer kidders were Oberhaslis

oops correction Destiny did kid in the summer the first time i got her, she didn't even look pregnant!

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I've had some kid in the summer but not a lot in the fall. We'll see!

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    They look like perfectly content preggy ladies. Very pretty too.

8. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

they all look very pregnant. LOL hope all goes well and hope you get what you want.

beth

9. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Nimue will be twins, Blessing will be twins, and Rose probably will be too. I absolutely adore Rose, she's so pretty. :D Blessing and Nimue are too!!

10. GSFarm

GSFarm New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Fairview, TN
    Aww Blessing is about to be a mommy!! I remember when she was just born!! Her's was the post that seemed to last a few weeks!