ear bitting issue

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Shelly Borg, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Shelly Borg

Shelly Borg New Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Redding CA
    Nope I do no have a issue with them bitting each other. They have one with me bitting them! I went out this morning to give grain and the started a feeding frenzy. It was like a shark attack. They knocked me down and would not let me up. So.....I grabed the first ear I could and bit it. A couple chomps later the girls are off me and standing near the other wall. I got up and calmly called the first goat over and got every one feeded with out any pushing and shoving. So I guess this means I really am head goat now.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

3. Tyler

Tyler New Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Central Illinois
    :ROFL: That is WAY too funny!

4. Mully

Mully New Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Mt Ulla , NC
    :ROFL: Was it good ??

5. Shelly Borg

Shelly Borg New Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Redding CA
    Other then a slight alfalfa taste, not to bad really. Them being Nubians did help with getting ahold of the ears.

6. CrossCreekTX

CrossCreekTX New Member

Aug 10, 2009
    Central East Texas
    Yeah, try it on a LaMancha! LOL

7. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    oh wow! :ROFL: thats nuts by the way...but hey, whatever works

8. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :slapfloor: I'm guilty too!! Thats how I broke a young doe from deliberatly biting me....I would bite back!

9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    LOL....to funny.... :ROFL: :greengrin: :ROFL:

10. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

I admit i bit one of my bucks ears. He was being pushy and just unruley when i was leading him knocking into me with every step so i leaned down and bit his ear. Not too hard but hard enough for him to get the picture. He didnt do it again. I had a horse bite me one time. I bit her back, she never bit me again.
    beth

11. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    :ROFL: :ROFL: I spit my wine all over the screen, thanks for the great laugh.

12. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

:ROFL: .
    yeah those vampire-like desires to bite are the best...goats, horses...siblings...works on them all....

13. crocee

crocee New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Northeast Arkansas
    I have never bitten an animal that I know of :greengrin: My sister however is another story. When we were little my mother had gotten the 2 of us some ice cream. We were on a road trip to somewhere and the dog always went with us. It never entered her mind to get the dog some though. Well our big white German Shepard took a lick of my sisters ice cream. She smacked him, he bit her, and she bit him back right square on the nose. He yelped and mom paddled both of them. My sister was well known for biting so we stayed well clear of her teeth.

Something about biting a buck brings visions of ewwww.