The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the right place for this question, but I have 2 does who are hopefully pregnant. I had them with a buck June 1 - July 24.

Because the one doe fooled me last year I am doing blood tests. This weekend I pulled blood and did nails and now today I have noticed a a lot of clumpy poop.

so my question, the girls can be anywhere from 32 - 86 days pregnant. it is possible the clumping can be from the stress? should i worm? and if so what is safe for pregnant girls. one of the does is huge so i think she is farther along than 32 days although this is the one that fooled me last year.

·
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It could have been from the stress. I would wait a day or so to see if it goes back to normal. If not, then worm.
Thanks I will wait a day or two. What is a safe wormer at this stage of pregnancy? I usually give them shot of Ivomectin (not the the plus). I only worm if I see a problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.