The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so excited....my doe is on day 143...this is official! She had 2 due dates but this one is official!!!! Woohooo.....ligs have been coming and going....driving me insane! I am so ready to have more kids!!!!!

After Ellie kids, I will have 2 does left and both does are building udders! Both are about the size of large oranges. My kiko doe is due April 19 at the latest and My last Myotonic doe is due April 24 for sure! I am so excited for these girls also!!!

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Ellie Day 143!!!

Thanks Sarah! I need girls as much as I do boys though...Gonna put some meat in the freezer this year.....I know I feel blessed with girls though!

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks....her udder is full...I am not sure if she can wait until the 2nd. I checked her ligaments and they are extremely soft!! I locked all the girls in the barn and plugged the heat lamp in for light so I can see when I got out to check on her.. :cool: :leap:

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Thanks Stacey. I checked her to make sure all was okay and her ligs are still the same and her udder is still the same. She had a tiny bit of discharge, the same as it has been the last few weeks.

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts

I hope she don't make you wait too much longer! I know the bigger breeds can go further into the due date span but if it's any re assurance at all, my 4 mini does all went on 145 except Tilly who went on 142. Sending you wishes for :girl: :boy: !

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Thanks Liz....I think she is classified as a Mini Myotonic/Fainter. She is under 23" and is over 3 years old.....I think she is under 23"...have measured her since last year....I will have to measure her.

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

she seems close...last year, I didnt have a due date on her but she had the string of mucus about 15 minutes before she kidded....I should probably go check on her now to make sure nothing is going on.

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Ellie kidded on day 145!!!

Well Ellie kidded this morning! I went out to check on her and found her kids laying under the hay rack completely dry!!!! She had twin boys! They are adorable and already have names!!!!

I will post pics as soon as I can....Stacey is resizing them for me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts