Ok, here goes. Penny is a 3 yr old 2nd freshener. She was due on Thursday, and she is now 3 days over-due. Last year she kidded with a single doe kid (13 lbs) at 2 days over-due. She started showing signs of kidding this morning around 7 ish, not full-blown labor, just the start. She is having abnormal discharge, it is brown/red, and my first thought was dead kids. I gave her 60 ccs of calcium gloconate incase she is calcium short, which I'm pretty sure she's not, but it won't hurt her and will hopefully speed the process along. She also received a lutalyse "cocktail" to help stimulate kidding or at least help with dialation within 4 hours instead of the 30-some, hasn't worked. Her ligaments are fully intact, she is not opened up enough for me to feel anything. I'm saving the oxytocin for last, only if there is absolutely no hope. She is still not in labor and the clock is ticking. The vet was called, but is currently out-of-town (just my luck) I called a friend who owns a goat dairy who has 30 some years of experience and said there is nothing else to do but wait until the vet comes back...I'm so worried, prayers are deeply needed through this time of wait and see. My only other thought is super-bad presentation of kids, which will cause there to be no dialation or active labor, other than that, I'm clueless.