emergency!!!! urinary calculi!!

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by sixshooterfarm, May 4, 2008.

1. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Have a woman that contacted me and her weather has UC. Vet diagnosed. Stupid vet, dosent want to deal with him and just wants to put him down, what is a remedy, he is still leaking pee so there is some hope! ACV and Lemons, what else!

2. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Gross but if the stone/s are near the end of his penis I have heard you can cut the end of it(urethral process) off. I've never done it, only read about it. :sick: Not to be mean or gross, but if it saves his life then it will be worth it. I would wait and do this as a last resort if nothing else can be done, and the stone/s are near the end. I know its not really a remedy.

I will be :pray: for him.

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Get him some ammonium chloride asap.....ACV drenched straight will help but the Ammonium Chloride is more acidic and will dissolve it faster. VET SHOULD HAVE THIS ON HAND! If not available til tomorrow do the ACV drenching as often as you/she possibly can.

4. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    there is a small pice of skin at the end of the penis. it is called the pizzel(sp) cut that off just a little bit. then get ammonium cholorid. now i had a buck last year with this & he was not peeing at all. i drenched him with 1 table spoon of ac mixed in water that had acv in it i used a syring that went to 60cc. i did this 4 times a day finally on day 2 he started to pee. i kept drenching him for another three days. hope this helps

5. whatknott

whatknott New Member

Feb 22, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    depending on the severity, you can sometimes massage the area and it may help relief the stone. Also, a friend of mine, actually sat the goat in warm water and massaged it. I only had one wether once that had symptoms of it starting and I did the massage method, and it worked - but this guy may be too far gone.

6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    You can also make a tea out of dried nettle leaves and give it to him. This works WONDERS on UC.