ENTIRE HERD DISPERSAL -- NEPA

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by SterlingAcres, Nov 19, 2010.

1. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Personal health reasons and unexpected family issues are forcing us to part with our beloved Nigerians (and some of our other pets as well). I don't want to delve any deeper on the issue, since I'm terrible upset about this.

Our entire herd is for sale. Everyone is priced. Some prices are firm, some are negotiable. I want to ensure good homes. Please help.
    http://sterlingacresfarm.com/

2. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

Im really sorry.....I hope you find the best homes possible.....If only you lived closer I would buy ALOT :(

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    wow Shell I am so sorry :(

would you like if I put up on my forsale page a link to your site? dont want to do anything you wouldnt like but just trying to help as I always do for others in my area when they have goats for sale.

4. Mon Reve Farm

Mon Reve Farm New Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Southern DE
    Shell - I am so sorry to hear this!!

I am just down here in Southern Delaware so please let me know if there is anything I can do. Hugs!!

5. Polarhug

Polarhug New Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Southcentral Alaska
    Sorry to hear about this, wish I lived closer and could help. Your goats are so nice I hope you can find loving homes :(

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  7. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Herd will be staying for now.

8. milk and honey

milk and honey Senior Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Everett, WA
    I'll just pray for you.. and it will be nice to have these lovable critters around for comfort. I'm glad they will be there for you.

9. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    That is good to hear Shell. I hope things start looking up for you so you can keep them for good.

10. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I will pray.. that things will be alright ..... :hug: :pray:

11. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    I'll pray too. I hope you have a good Thanksgiving with no more worries. :pray: :hug:

Gina

12. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
    I thought I could hold onto these guys until spring, but really, I can't. I'll consider reasonable offers on anything on the site, I just need to move them before the big snow hits.

13. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Hope you can find good homes for them..... and things will work out for you.... good luck and I am so sorry... you have to sell your babies.... :hug: