Evaluate my yearling

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by SDK, Jun 10, 2010.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    I'm curious what others think... i've already bust them down using the ADGA scorecard.. figured it'd be fun for all the weird eval nerds like me

first doe

2. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    second doe Kharma

3. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    wow, all i know is that theyre really level, long and wide in the Eustachian (sp)

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Both look to be nice and wide, long, level and deep... both have high and wide escutcheon's but I think that when freshened Kharma will have a higher rear udder than the first.

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Demi: Very dairy and correct doe. Nice feet and legs, she has good angulation to her rear legs(she appears to be a bit cow hocked but that may be because she's struggling on the stand) She has very good body capacity, good angularity in her withers, she appears to be a bit weak in the chine but I know thats because she's struggling on the stand, her back looks very strong otherwise. Her rump is very long and has a good angle from hips to pins. I like the width she shows between her pins when viewed from the back, and also the width in her hips. Her escutcheon very wide and very high, it almost has a square look to it, her teats point out a little too much for my liking. She has a very pretty head(sorry I'm a head person :p)

Kharma: Kharma is very loooonnnnngg in the topline, she is still extremely level though and has a very strong back, her withers aren't quite as sharp as Demi's but she still appears to have strong shoulders. Her rump isn't quite as long as Demi's but has a good angle from hips to pins and its hard to tell because of her tail but she also appears to have good width between her pins when viewed from the back. She has good angularity in her rear legs, I don't like her front legs as much as I do Demi's. She has good body capacity, but she could use a little bit more. She is extremely dairy. Her tail is in the way, but her escutcheon appears to be high and wide, with good teat placement.

Overall they are both gorgeous does :)