Eve - 12 days old. Doing great!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by PattiXmas, Mar 31, 2010.

1. PattiXmas

PattiXmas New Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Eve is now 12 days old, and while we have had some set backs with Snow and herself, she is a happy zippity zaggity girl. She is truly an enjoyment.

We took her out to let her run with Snow and Daisy (with strict supervision:)).

[​IMG]

I love the zig zag on her back. Hubby told me to make sure she doesn't get too fat and cause her stripe to disappear!

[​IMG]

Stella, the Michigan State Fair Kitty that was rescued in Detroit last year. She is quite the handful and is trying to get back in the barn.

[​IMG]

My daughter, Becky, and Eve-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A friend on another forum cropped and turned this pic into black and white. I am amazed at how beautiful both my girls are in this pic. You can just see the love from both their eyes.

[​IMG]

2. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Lovely photos! The b&w photo turned out wonderful! Eve is such a cute girl...it is amazing how fast they grow! :)

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    very adorable -- love her z marking

4. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    Aww great pics, the B&W is beautiful :)

5. PattiXmas

PattiXmas New Member

Jan 1, 2010
    When can we start introducing grain and/or hay to her? Yesterday she seemed to enjoy the water bucket. Even though she is being bottle fed, do I need to make fresh water available to her now?

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    have hay and grain available as well as a water bucket -- kids start exploring these things with mom from like 2 weeks old. So the sooner the easier it will be for you to teach her she is actually a goat

7. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Wow! She's full of life, isn't she? Cute as a button, too.

I :love: her racing stripe. I have a black kid that is developing a white zig-zag pattern down her spine. It's not as distinct as Eve's, not yet at least.

Deb Mc

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Adorable.... Yahoooooooooo~!! :thumb: :wink: :love:

9. farmgirl42

farmgirl42 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Eastern Ohio
    What adorable pictures! :love: I love how her ears just fly out around her! And the B/W one is beautiful - looks like something out of a magazine!

10. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Beautiful pics!! Thank you for sharing :hug: Your girls are beautiful!

11. silvergramma

silvergramma New Member

Nov 9, 2009
    that baby is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!! I love her stripe.. and the pics of her flying are fantastic..take that black and white photo and enter in photo contest.. pronto..